Ilhan Omar shaking hands with Khymani James, who openly stated “Zionists don’t deserve to live.”

I’m Moron Two types and how he got its name is revealed
You guys are racists and anti semites. But you try making others what you are. Omar is right about the Israeli government and as we watch Netanyau slaughter people indisciminantly, she is proven to be even more accurate about the Israeli government.

This woman is morally bankrupt. Both parties desperately need to purge the extremists from their wings.

Couple of things jumped out at me. First, Omar was stupid to shake hands with him.

That said, Fox saying Omar's daughter was arrested for rioting is total nonsense. There are multiple reports from sources, including Columbia's student run newspaper saying they were protesting peacefully. There have been reports where a student draped in an Israeli flag spoke to reporters from within the fenced-in area of the encampment. Jewish students who have been suspended from Columbia and Barnard stated that they had celebrated a Passover Seder within the encampment at a press conference.

This article is worth reading. Students are really upset about what's happened and .

On Friday, and again on Sunday after a long weekend of developments, I spoke to Colin Roedl and Milène Klein [she said she's Jewish], the current and former editorial page editors of the Spectator. They told me more about what’s actually happening on campus right now, the impetus behind the impassioned editorial, and whether students—Jewish, Muslim, or otherwise—really face danger on campus right now. Our conversations have been edited and condensed for clarity.

Couple of things jumped out at me. First, Omar was stupid to shake hands with him.

That said, Fox saying Omar's daughter was arrested for rioting is total nonsense. There are multiple reports from sources, including Columbia's student run newspaper saying they were protesting peacefully. There have been reports where a student draped in an Israeli flag spoke to reporters from within the fenced-in area of the encampment. Jewish students who have been suspended from Columbia and Barnard stated that they had celebrated a Passover Seder within the encampment at a press conference.

This article is worth reading. Students are really upset about what's happened and .

On Friday, and again on Sunday after a long weekend of developments, I spoke to Colin Roedl and Milène Klein [she said she's Jewish], the current and former editorial page editors of the Spectator. They told me more about what’s actually happening on campus right now, the impetus behind the impassioned editorial, and whether students—Jewish, Muslim, or otherwise—really face danger on campus right now. Our conversations have been edited and condensed for clarity.

Your source is far-left. Of COURSE they will downplay the virrulent Jew-hate on leftist college campuses.

Your source is far-left. Of COURSE they will downplay the virrulent Jew-hate on leftist college campuses.
Right, so you don't want to believe Jewish students on campus who are willing to go on the record, including those associated with the student newspaper.

Can you please point to any news reports - other than Fox and the like - that describe the protestors engaging in violence or riots? TIA

Oh, I see….you quote a far-left rag that denies antisemitism (color me shocked) and now demand I refute by citing non-conservative sources? We already know that leftists deny, downplay, and justify antisemitism!

How about YOU quote a non-leftist source where Jews say there are no antisemitic threats on campus? In the meantime, how about…

Oh, I see….you quote a far-left rag that denies antisemitism (color me shocked) and now demand I refute by citing non-conservative sources? We already know that leftists deny, downplay, and justify antisemitism!

How about YOU quote a non-leftist source where Jews say there are no antisemitic threats on campus? In the meantime, how about…

I've not said "there are no antisemitic threats on campus." I did say that those arrested in the OP's cite were not rioting.

I'm not downplaying or justifying antisemitism. I am saying that even peaceful protestors are being described as rioters. Those engaging in any acts of violence should be held accountable and those protesting peacefully should be allowed to do so. Period.

Forum List

Back