Fulton County GA 2020 ballots signatures not verified...hmm how many other counties?

Like Birtherism, that never gets old.

rotfl-gif.288736

The rules the last time made cheating easy and hard to uncover... not this time in the swing states...
If people are willing to cheat then what do the rules matter? That's like arguing in order to stop criminals from using guns in violent crimes we should make it illegal for criminals to have guns. You see the fault in that logic right? Cheats don't give a shit about your rules.

LOLOL

Slobbers the rambtard who predicted Biden was going to drop out of the race almost 2 months ago.

rotfl-gif.288736
As long as ABSENTEE Voter Registration has problems with signature verification there will be problems.
And as Fulton county GA experiences, JUNK MAIL voting with little of any signature verification will make it worse.
I'm just asking a logical question...
Which of the following signatures were done by the actual person?
All 50 states require a valid signature for an absentee/mail-in ballot to be counted.
Signatureverification080523.png

As long as ABSENTEE Voter Registration has problems with signature verification there will be problems.
And as Fulton county GA experiences, JUNK MAIL voting with little of any signature verification will make it worse.
All 50 states require a valid signature for an absentee/mail-in ballot to be counted.
View attachment 926605

As I showed you, Georgia audited the signatures and found them to be valid. Like I said, you'll go to your grave believing the election was stolen. Despite the lack of proof. That's one of the things I like about Donald Trump.

How many?
As many as needed to win
That’s why and how several states extended deadlines on the fly after actual voting had concluded

As I showed you, Georgia audited the signatures and found them to be valid. Like I said, you'll go to your grave believing the election was stolen. Despite the lack of proof. That's one of the things I like about Donald Trump.
calls demanding the secretary of state carry out a signature audit, saying “it seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes” in order to address any lingering concerns Georgians may have about the integrity of the voting system.
Georgia’s current secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, told CNN a signature audit is outside his office’s legal purview. It would need to be ordered by a court, and currently, there is no basis to conduct one.

Fulton County (GA) Elections Board Supervisor Voted Against Certifying 2020 Election Because Signature Verifications Were NOT Performed on 147,000 Ballots.

Mark Wingate, who served on the Fulton County Board of Registrations and Elections, gave testimony on Monday during the DC disbarment trial of Trump's former Department of Justice official Jeffrey Clark.
During that testimony, he was asked why he voted against certifying the 2020 election twice. He claimed there were missing custody documents, no surveillance tapes of drop boxes and a string of other errors.
In 2019, a Georgia law passed requiring election officials to notify voters if their ballots were rejected to give them an opportunity to verify their identities. Absentee voters must use ID to vote in Georgia.
In his testimony, Wingate said there were more people on the voting roll in Fulton County than there were citizens of voting age. He also said chain of custody documents, which monitor the movement of absentee ballots, were not provided by the department.

At least we'll be able to move on to the 2024 stolen election for the next 4 years.

Those signatures were all signed by the same people. Trying to sign the ballot envelope over the closed flap, will make you sign differently.
Russia gate all over again with peeing on beds and everything...

What We Know​

In 2019, a Georgia law passed requiring election officials to notify voters if their ballots were rejected to give them an opportunity to verify their identities. Absentee voters must use ID to vote in Georgia.
In his testimony, Wingate said there were more people on the voting roll in Fulton County than there were citizens of voting age. He also said chain of custody documents, which monitor the movement of absentee ballots, were not provided by the department.
"How can I trust as a board member to certify this election when I cannot receive even a sampling, anything at all, with regards to chain of custody document?" he said.
He said he requested surveillance tapes of drop boxes where people posted their ballots but they were not provided.
He said there were a "huge number" of absentee-by-mail ballots and that he was concerned about the functionality of the platform used to verify them.

So here are the voting numbers for Fulton County, GA for the 2020 election...
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/-/me...-Report---WriteIn---Recount---Unofficial.ashx[/URL]
NOTE:Biden got nearly 4 times the number of Absentee ballots then Trump.
So how many of the Fulton County Absentee ballots signatures verified?
Or were they like these examples of signatures NOT matching..

Oh and by the way this information came from the testimony of this case...

Former Fulton County Elections Official Explains Why He Voted Against Certification Twice During Jeffrey Clark’s Disbarment Trial​

Mark Wingate, who served on the board of Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, said he voted against certifying the 2020 election twice.
AND AGAIN WHY did Mr. Wingate vote against certification of 2020 election...TWICE?
I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered,” he said. He asked for surveillance footage of drop boxes, but no footage was ever turned over to him. “There was never any surveillance tape, an inch of footage delivered to the board,” Wingate said.
He discovered Fulton County was using the Bluecrest platform for absentee ballot processing, which includes electronic signature verification. He was told technicians from Bluecrest were still on site in 2020 trying to make the electronic signature verification work.
I asked, ‘What did we do for signature verification?’ And the comment I got back frankly floored me, ‘We didn’t do any,'” Wingate said.
He added that Fulton County never got its signature verification software to work, including afterward. He continued serving on the board through 2023.

Verification of the Absentee junk mail ballots signatures were the same as the signatures of the forms requesting absentee ballots.
Again.. for those of you that don't understand:
  • A person like me wants to vote Absentee so we send by mail a physical request for the absentee form to our election offices.
  • I get the "Request for Absentee ballot" and I physically sign the form returning to the election office.
  • I get the absentee ballot in an envelope with 2 other envelopes.
  • Envelope one contains the ballot and I sign that envelope on the outside of the envelope that contains my ballot.
  • The 2nd envelope contains that envelope I signed and in that envelope is my absentee ballot.
  • So the signature on the request form if it matches the signature on the outside of envelope containing my ballot are compared.
  • If my signatures match, the ballot contained in the signed envelope is removed and considered valid.
According to Mr. Wingate, none of the Absentee Ballots signatures were verified....
"the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered,"
I asked, ‘What did we do for signature verification?’ And the comment I got back frankly floored me, ‘We didn’t do any,'
” Wingate said.
He added that Fulton County never got its signature verification software to work, including afterward.
The Bluecrest platform for absentee ballot processing signature verification according to Fulton County election officials never worked!
View attachment 926582

View attachment 926576
1713663390751.png

Check with your state on how to track your ballot to make sure it gets counted... its easy to do... and its very important because this time the dems will need to toss Trump ballots to win...

They just say your vote was recorded but they don’t say “for whom”. You could be one of the 11% adjudicated ballots. Nothing is trustworthy anymore.

Check with your state on how to track your ballot to make sure it gets counted... its easy to do... and its very important because this time the dems will need to toss Trump ballots to win...

I didn't vote in the last primary.

But my voting record says I did.

Funny that.

At least we'll be able to move on to the 2024 stolen election for the next 4 years.

Those signatures were all signed by the same people. Trying to sign the ballot envelope over the closed flap, will make you sign differently.
148K in Fulton not verified. Admitted in “Court” lol. The Deep State judge looked dumbfounded but nothing happened. I heard it on headphones while working. I posted it hear and searched thu to the minute on the recording. LW maggots still deny. It’s hopeless to wxpect any honest acceptance from an immoral person.

Last edited:
View attachment 926605

The first one looks off. But those are close. The phony Mule ballots we are talking about are not even close. They don’t have access to a copy of original. Unless it’s so corrupt the deep state fills them out with access?

A Gimp is a GOP Simp.
I like it.

I do like how the “gimp” tells you to check the website and track your ballot....

uhh.... the website is ran by the same organization you don’t trust and the gal/guy who runs the IT department is pretty highly educated which means they are most likely not a blob supporter.

Its like saying you’re not going to boycott Ford by buying a Lincoln.

Forum List

Back