NO to all mail in ballots for this election

Anyone that supports mail in voting en masse? Doesn't give a shit about voting or the representative republic.

Based on what? Republicans have proven they want to cheat to win. They refused to renew the vote protection laws & then went about changing voter laws in red states./
If you are too thick to read all the information in post #331, and watch all the testimony in the video? There is no helping you.

So, with all the in person voting fraud, you think that should be outlawed too? Really? You find a couple of examples & declare it more fraud prone thast regular voting. That is total bullshit especially from a party that has been caught cheating so many times that it should make you sick. If you actiually gave a shit about fair elections.

Wow, nice way to divert from my point, build a straw-man and knock it down? That has nothing to do with the topic or my point. Mail-in voting is open to far more abuses than in person voting, THAT is the discussion topic, and THAT is the point.

But thanks for checking out that post and realizing that truth, for that, I respect you.

And, I do agree, the other party is no saint, they HAVE been caught cheating with in person voting. . . but THAT, is another topic, isn't it?

Forum List

Back