Trump continues to tell GOP voters to reject mail-in voting.

In multiple elections in recent years, we have routinely seen the Republicans get crushed in early voting and failing to make up the deficit on Election Day. While Democrats have generally had an advantage in early voter turnout, the difference has never been this staggering until the last few elections. Despite mailing his own vote in, Trump has continuously alarmed his base with tales of early voting fraud and chicanery, which is practically untrue. The result is that Republicans have become paranoid to mail in their ballots, but not all show up on Election Day, so they are losing prospective votes.

Yet Trump votes via mail-in ballot....

Which is the point.

It works, only one Republican has won a state-wide election since Gordon Smith won a senate seat in 1996 ...

Those cheapskate elections offices around the country use a Chinese printer for ballots? ... the Chinese sell the extra on the internet ... order as many as you want, mailing is 50¢ a vote, $10,000 buys a state legislator ...

So...you are saying no SUVs showed up late at night full of ballots?

It works, only one Republican has won a state-wide election since Gordon Smith won a senate seat in 1996 ...

Those cheapskate elections offices around the country use a Chinese printer for ballots? ... the Chinese sell the extra on the internet ... order as many as you want, mailing is 50¢ a vote, $10,000 buys a state legislator ...
They come in rolls like terlit paper.

You didn't see what you saw!

Well, they were white SUVs, so there's that.

gasss.gif
Ooops.

In multiple elections in recent years, we have routinely seen the Republicans get crushed in early voting and failing to make up the deficit on Election Day. While Democrats have generally had an advantage in early voter turnout, the difference has never been this staggering until the last few elections. Despite mailing his own vote in, Trump has continuously alarmed his base with tales of early voting fraud and chicanery, which is practically untrue. The result is that Republicans have become paranoid to mail in their ballots, but not all show up on Election Day, so they are losing prospective votes.

just about every country in the world has rejected mail-in voting as being corrupt

Original Research: Why do most countries ban mail-in ballots?: They have seen massive vote fraud problems​

just about every country in the world has rejected mail-in voting as being corrupt

Original Research: Why do most countries ban mail-in ballots?: They have seen massive vote fraud problems​

He doesn't care....As long as he can air his hatred for Orange Man, there's no fact that cannot be ignored, no lie that cannot be told.

I think Trump wants to run in some areas that he would not have before. At least that was the gist from a Townhall last night. The cheating in all states related will be tough to overcome. The swing states is more palpable though to try to keep an on.

So...you are saying no SUVs showed up late at night full of ballots?
Beats me. Don't care. The evidence presented, not presented, explained time and again, etc.
You could possibly be the beneficiary of shitty, incompetent, Republican lawyers, the lowest bidders for defending your lost cause, but I doubt it. That many lawyers, that many cases even in front of Trump appointed judges, and even the conservative Supreme Court with three justices, hand-picked by your loser leader. All, I can say is, it sucks to be you. :icon_rolleyes:

Oregon is strictly mail-in voting ... Republicans don't have a chance ... that's an automatic 8 Elector Votes for Democrats every election ...

"Vote Early, Vote Often" ... I can already hear the whirr of photocopy machines ...
And plenty of other states, with the same political demographics of Oregon, don’t have it, so you had no point here at all.

Cool! Mail-in voting is a rotten idea.

Get off your lazy ass and go to the polling place.

Beats me. Don't care. The evidence presented, not presented, explained time and again, etc.
You could possibly be the beneficiary of shitty, incompetent, Republican lawyers, the lowest bidders for defending your lost cause, but I doubt it. That many lawyers, that many cases even in front of Trump appointed judges, and even the conservative Supreme Court with three justices, hand-picked by your loser leader. All, I can say is, it sucks to be you.
IOW, you didn't see what you saw!!!

giphy.gif

And plenty of other states, with the same political demographics of Oregon, don’t have it, so you had no point here at all

Portland controls all the elections outside of Oregon? ... she controls all the elections inside Oregon, over half the state's population lives (and votes) there ...

What other state has such a lop-sided elections ... and which other state refuses all mail-in balloting, including absentee voting ... I believe all states allow their military personal to use the USPS for voting ... even the states that require "good cause" to use mail-in voting ...

Forum List

Back