Fulton County GA 2020 ballots signatures not verified...hmm how many other counties?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

What We Know​

In 2019, a Georgia law passed requiring election officials to notify voters if their ballots were rejected to give them an opportunity to verify their identities. Absentee voters must use ID to vote in Georgia.
In his testimony, Wingate said there were more people on the voting roll in Fulton County than there were citizens of voting age. He also said chain of custody documents, which monitor the movement of absentee ballots, were not provided by the department.
"How can I trust as a board member to certify this election when I cannot receive even a sampling, anything at all, with regards to chain of custody document?" he said.
He said he requested surveillance tapes of drop boxes where people posted their ballots but they were not provided.
He said there were a "huge number" of absentee-by-mail ballots and that he was concerned about the functionality of the platform used to verify them.

So here are the voting numbers for Fulton County, GA for the 2020 election...
NOTE:Biden got nearly 4 times the number of Absentee ballots then Trump.
So how many of the Fulton County Absentee ballots signatures verified?
Or were they like these examples of signatures NOT matching..

Oh and by the way this information came from the testimony of this case...

Former Fulton County Elections Official Explains Why He Voted Against Certification Twice During Jeffrey Clark’s Disbarment Trial​

Mark Wingate, who served on the board of Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, said he voted against certifying the 2020 election twice.
AND AGAIN WHY did Mr. Wingate vote against certification of 2020 election...TWICE?
I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered,” he said. He asked for surveillance footage of drop boxes, but no footage was ever turned over to him. “There was never any surveillance tape, an inch of footage delivered to the board,” Wingate said.
He discovered Fulton County was using the Bluecrest platform for absentee ballot processing, which includes electronic signature verification. He was told technicians from Bluecrest were still on site in 2020 trying to make the electronic signature verification work.
I asked, ‘What did we do for signature verification?’ And the comment I got back frankly floored me, ‘We didn’t do any,'” Wingate said.
He added that Fulton County never got its signature verification software to work, including afterward. He continued serving on the board through 2023.

Verification of the Absentee junk mail ballots signatures were the same as the signatures of the forms requesting absentee ballots.
Again.. for those of you that don't understand:
  • A person like me wants to vote Absentee so we send by mail a physical request for the absentee form to our election offices.
  • I get the "Request for Absentee ballot" and I physically sign the form returning to the election office.
  • I get the absentee ballot in an envelope with 2 other envelopes.
  • Envelope one contains the ballot and I sign that envelope on the outside of the envelope that contains my ballot.
  • The 2nd envelope contains that envelope I signed and in that envelope is my absentee ballot.
  • So the signature on the request form if it matches the signature on the outside of envelope containing my ballot are compared.
  • If my signatures match, the ballot contained in the signed envelope is removed and considered valid.
According to Mr. Wingate, none of the Absentee Ballots signatures were verified....
"the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered,"
I asked, ‘What did we do for signature verification?’ And the comment I got back frankly floored me, ‘We didn’t do any,'
” Wingate said.
He added that Fulton County never got its signature verification software to work, including afterward.
The Bluecrest platform for absentee ballot processing signature verification according to Fulton County election officials never worked!
Signatureverification080523.png

Fultonvotenumbers2020.png

Check with your state on how to track your ballot to make sure it gets counted... its easy to do... and its very important because this time the dems will need to toss Trump ballots to win...

What We Know​

In 2019, a Georgia law passed requiring election officials to notify voters if their ballots were rejected to give them an opportunity to verify their identities. Absentee voters must use ID to vote in Georgia.
In his testimony, Wingate said there were more people on the voting roll in Fulton County than there were citizens of voting age. He also said chain of custody documents, which monitor the movement of absentee ballots, were not provided by the department.
"How can I trust as a board member to certify this election when I cannot receive even a sampling, anything at all, with regards to chain of custody document?" he said.
He said he requested surveillance tapes of drop boxes where people posted their ballots but they were not provided.
He said there were a "huge number" of absentee-by-mail ballots and that he was concerned about the functionality of the platform used to verify them.

So here are the voting numbers for Fulton County, GA for the 2020 election...
NOTE:Biden got nearly 4 times the number of Absentee ballots then Trump.
So how many of the Fulton County Absentee ballots signatures verified?
Or were they like these examples of signatures NOT matching..

Oh and by the way this information came from the testimony of this case...

Former Fulton County Elections Official Explains Why He Voted Against Certification Twice During Jeffrey Clark’s Disbarment Trial​

Mark Wingate, who served on the board of Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, said he voted against certifying the 2020 election twice.
AND AGAIN WHY did Mr. Wingate vote against certification of 2020 election...TWICE?
I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered,” he said. He asked for surveillance footage of drop boxes, but no footage was ever turned over to him. “There was never any surveillance tape, an inch of footage delivered to the board,” Wingate said.
He discovered Fulton County was using the Bluecrest platform for absentee ballot processing, which includes electronic signature verification. He was told technicians from Bluecrest were still on site in 2020 trying to make the electronic signature verification work.
I asked, ‘What did we do for signature verification?’ And the comment I got back frankly floored me, ‘We didn’t do any,'” Wingate said.
He added that Fulton County never got its signature verification software to work, including afterward. He continued serving on the board through 2023.

Verification of the Absentee junk mail ballots signatures were the same as the signatures of the forms requesting absentee ballots.
Again.. for those of you that don't understand:
  • A person like me wants to vote Absentee so we send by mail a physical request for the absentee form to our election offices.
  • I get the "Request for Absentee ballot" and I physically sign the form returning to the election office.
  • I get the absentee ballot in an envelope with 2 other envelopes.
  • Envelope one contains the ballot and I sign that envelope on the outside of the envelope that contains my ballot.
  • The 2nd envelope contains that envelope I signed and in that envelope is my absentee ballot.
  • So the signature on the request form if it matches the signature on the outside of envelope containing my ballot are compared.
  • If my signatures match, the ballot contained in the signed envelope is removed and considered valid.
According to Mr. Wingate, none of the Absentee Ballots signatures were verified....
"the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered,"
I asked, ‘What did we do for signature verification?’ And the comment I got back frankly floored me, ‘We didn’t do any,'
” Wingate said.
He added that Fulton County never got its signature verification software to work, including afterward.
The Bluecrest platform for absentee ballot processing signature verification according to Fulton County election officials never worked!
View attachment 926582

View attachment 926576

:itsok:

Poor baby. Thanks to Trump, you'll go to your grave believing the election was stolen from him. So sad.

I'm a gimp by choice?... what does that even mean?...
You just mad bro.... can't take the heat?....
A Gimp is a GOP Simp. It means that you know the election was stolen from you but you decided to roll over and take it anyway while fantasizing about doing something next time. :lmao:

Sure buddy. Once a gimp always a gimp. :itsok:

A Gimp is a GOP Simp. It means that you know the election was stolen from you but you decided to roll over and take it anyway while fantasizing about doing something next time. :lmao:

Sure buddy. Once a gimp always a gimp. :itsok:
The race is already over... no one wants another four from Joe... the dems should dump Joe and go with JFK Jr if they want to beat Trump.... but Obama won't allow that... he wants another term...

The race is already over... no one wants another four from Joe... the dems should dump Joe and go with JFK Jr if they want to beat Trump....
Isn't that what you all said the last time, Gimp? That's the thing with the fix being in. Fuck what you feel like. :funnyface: :laugh:

Trump won last time it was stolen with covid voting rules....
Exactly Gimp. So why wouldn't they just steal it again? And why would anyone believe you'd do anything differently the next time if they did? You've already demonstrated your willingness to be the Gimp.

Exactly Gimp. So why wouldn't they just steal it again? And why would anyone believe you'd do anything differently the next time if they did? You've already demonstrated your willingness to be the Gimp.
Because the rules have changed in the swing states... they will try but they can't match the Trump vote turn out...

Because the rules have changed in the swing states... they will try but they can't match the Trump vote turn out...
If they were following different rules the last time that isn't cheating, that's you not taking full advantage of the rules.

Forum List

Back