No Difference

So were my family who fought in the war, and were captured and wounded and the other distant side of my family who were well.... German. I get it. But I don't see that we are heading the same way at all. I don't believe they want to round up me and you and the end to kill us, I just see a power hungry party that likes being in control so they can expand their wealth and power.
NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
"If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels" -Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh World population is, by all intents and purposes, completely out of control. Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
You just dont know how fucking evil the progressives are towards their fellow man. Hitler 6 million Jews. Stalin 11 million Ukrainians. Mao 22 million Chinese.

They call it "Bloody 6th" but only one protester was killed on purpose. Trampling happens on Black Friday, it was an accident. The heart attacks were incidental. The suicides I can't speak for.
You said "only one was killed". That is incorrect.

Why do you all disrespect her death?

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth You just dont know how fucking evil the progressives are towards their fellow man. Hitler 6 million Jews. Stalin 11 million Ukrainians. Mao 22 million Chinese.

The New World Order will come when the Anti-Christ is on earth after the Rapture. Until then, man is much to greedy to rule the world as one, preferring to take power of what he can. It's why politicians spend SO MUCH TIME in office, they like the money and power. If the democrats fool Americans into a feeling of safety, they get elected again. If they don't, then they get voted out, plain and simple.

The New World Order will come when the Anti-Christ is on earth after the Rapture. Until then, man is much to greedy to rule the world as one, preferring to take power of what he can. It's why politicians spend SO MUCH TIME in office, they like the money and power. If the democrats fool Americans into a feeling of safety, they get elected again. If they don't, then they get voted out, plain and simple.
Or the Democrats in a 3rd world country way, steal an election.. see video below...

So were my family who fought in the war, and were captured and wounded and the other distant side of my family who were well.... German. I get it. But I don't see that we are heading the same way at all. I don't believe they want to round up me and you and the end to kill us, I just see a power hungry party that likes being in control so they can expand their wealth and power.

Like I said. Read the book. We are right now, at chapter 9.

Or the Democrats in a 3rd world country way, steal an election.. see video below...

The 2020 election was very divisive, and anyone who does not think it was close is fooling themselves. Everyone with common sense knew it would be a somewhat close race, which is what gave the dems the environment they needed to commit fraud. I believe that the 2024 election will be so good for the right, that no matter the cheating, we will win. Biden will dig the democrats grave with what he is doing now.

They are mandating shit NOW.

Wake the fuck up.

Mandating, is not the same as creating a law. If enough people refuse to follow the mandates, they will have to give up. They are on the verge of giving up right now. People are tired of it, omicron is weak, People are rebelling here and there, they can't get away with it for another year. Mark my words, people are getting sick of it and there will be major push back. They can't and won't win.

The difference between 9/11 and 1/6 is that Donald Trump succeeded in doing more damage to the Capitol than Osama bin Laden.

He will go down in history as the worst president of all time.

Nazis-Covid? Are lefties inventing an argument that doesn't exist because they are embarrassed about the ludicrous comparison, made by the Vice President of the United States, of 1/6 to the Day of Infamy?

Mandating, is not the same as creating a law. If enough people refuse to follow the mandates, they will have to give up. They are on the verge of giving up right now. People are tired of it, omicron is weak, People are rebelling here and there, they can't get away with it for another year. Mark my words, people are getting sick of it and there will be major push back. They can't and won't win.

Ahhhh, but they are trying make it the same. It's only because people are calling them out that they are backing down in places.

NO governor has the power to close down a state. Yet they have assumed it.

No POTUS has the power to mandate ANYTHING....yet they have assumed it.

Do you see where they are going yet?

The difference between 9/11 and 1/6 is that Donald Trump succeeded in doing more damage to the Capitol than Osama bin Laden.

He will go down in history as the worst president of all time.
IMHO, only by extremely biased 'historians' in the very near future.

We always think right now is some sort of new high or low in almost all things. We have had many presidents and many very, very bad ones.

Ahhhh, but they are trying make it the same. It's only because people are calling them out that they are backing down in places.

NO governor has the power to close down a state. Yet they have assumed it.

No POTUS has the power to mandate ANYTHING....yet they have assumed it.

Do you see where they are going yet?

I see that folks like you and me already know this, and others are waking up to it. I see failure on the democrats part.

IMHO, only by extremely biased 'historians' in the very near future.

We always think right now is some sort of new high or low in almost all things. We have had many presidents and many very, very bad ones.
Twice impeached. Completely bungled a pandemic. Incited an insurrection.

Worst president ever.

Forum List

Back