The real reason democrats don't care about black on black inner city violence

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1641507694420.png

Makes sense.

You need to concern yourself with white on white crime. Especially since whites led in 28 out of the 30 categories of crime in 2020.

The only time I've ever had a crime committed against me was when a few mesicans stole my truck and stripped it.
Oh....and the time four mesicans tried the old home invasion against me.
I avoid black areas.

You need to concern yourself with white on white crime. Especially since whites led in 28 out of the 30 categories of crime in 2020.
That crime exists. We all know it. But you guys are on the soap box on forever mode about African American issues. When we see and hear about events that happen that are just that, most of the people involved are not from nuclear families. And nuclear families that are whole. You have points. But bear no responsibility. There is a shelf life at some point.

Naaa, we're waiting on one of your "brothas" to shoot you in the face.

The only time I've ever had a crime committed against me was when a few mesicans stole my truck and stripped it.
Oh....and the time four mesicans tried the old home invasion against me.
I avoid black areas.
The UCR shows a different story.

The OP has gotten under the skin of our resident Democrats. Good.

There is truth to the post. There has to be a reason Democrats and BLM don’t give shit about the blacks getting murdered in our inner cities. Defund the police does nothing but put more blacks at risk. Hey, but if they all vote the same way who cares right?

That crime exists. We all know it. But you guys are on the soap box on forever mode about African American issues. When we see and hear about events that happen that are just that, most of the people involved are not from nuclear families. And nuclear families that are whole. You have points. But bear no responsibility. There is a shelf life at some point.
The shelf life of your racism is what I am addressing. You want to deny the results caused by public policies created by whites. Nuclear families are not the cause of things if we take the racist pov because according to you, whites should not be leading 27 or 28 categories of crime every year since whites are all in perfect intact nuclear families. The root cause of our problem is white racism. Whites made public policy benefitting themselves and still commit double and triple the crim of everybody else.

Forum List

Back