Does the left think that these Hamas attacks are still not as bad as January 6th?

This is a serious question. Biden, Harris, and other prominent democrats have said that January 6th was compared to or worse than 9-11, Pearl Harbor, or slavery itself.

Do you think the left thinks this Iranian/Hamas evil is WORSE than the papers, podiums, doors, and windows that were largely destroyed on that fateful day in January of 2021?

I’m not sure they do. I think they may think Trump supporters are worse human beings than these Hamas baby decapitators….
Maga tried to overthrow the constitution. It was an "internal" attempted insurrection. Last count something a bit short of 1000 had been judicially adjudicated for their actions.

9-11 and the Hamas' attack this past weekend are simply terrorism. W, and more so Obama, killed all of Al Queda as it existed on 9-11. (Iraq .. another story) Ain't gonna be any courts for this. And it's going to be ongoing for a long time.

This is a serious question. Biden, Harris, and other prominent democrats have said that January 6th was compared to or worse than 9-11, Pearl Harbor, or slavery itself.

Do you think the left thinks this Iranian/Hamas evil is WORSE than the papers, podiums, doors, and windows that were largely destroyed on that fateful day in January of 2021?

I’m not sure they do. I think they may think Trump supporters are worse human beings than these Hamas baby decapitators….
They are not an assault on our government or our way of life.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Hamas attacked Israel. You whack-jobs attacked the USA.

They are not an assault on our government or our way of life.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Hamas attacked Israel. You whack-jobs attacked the USA.
How was the entire USA attacked or threatened?

Actually, the more serious question would be - The Hamas terrorists consider the Israelis as their enemies, did the J6 terrorists also consider everyone in the Capitol as their enemy?

But does look like the Hamas seemed to be smarter than the J6 idiots. They don't seem to have taken selfies as they went on the attack!

YOu tried to overthrow the government. Tell me how that is not a threat to the entire nation.
The was no plan nor attempt. Just a bunch of racous disorganized people making noise
It’s absurd beyond any intellectual functioning to offer that this rag tag group had any plan with any actual ability to bring this government to a stop and install their own.
The dipshit who pulled the fire alarm recently had precise intent and ability

Oh no, J6 to them is the worst thing ever....all made up bs of course.
Deciding what horrible event is worse than some other horrible event. If I just speak too Jan 6 event, that has to go in the horrible event column. Trying to undermine Our voting process & then attacking our capital to get your way. is pretty bad.
When compared too the F-up that have been happing the last 55 years, You can pick your own favorite & use it to promote party policy. OR get honest,
There is plenty of blame to share.

Feelings oriented and fakers like to pretend that the attempt or effort on 1/6 is Very Meaningful. In real thinking life it’s the ability that makes the mark. I don’t put players on the team because they attempt to hit the ball. Those that can hit it, make it. But in the world of fake touchy feely it is all about “what if” rather than the reality of “what is”

Last edited:

You sound particularly stupid.

You back left wing loons.

You're not very observant. I do not support the leftwing loons in any sense whatsover.

I think you are confusing me for my evul twin with a beard: boadecea. She's the Prog whacko. I was here first.

Forum List

Back