No Difference

Will do.

Meanwhile I'll respect your choice to die in a ventilator gasping and praying for a shot but...too late.
Do you ever tire of BS............Do as I say or you will die..........lmao

When you were born did they spank you or drop you on your head...........oh well........Moonbats gotta project.

You are LOSING BIG in the courts these days. oh well.

The fact they failed does not change the fact that they tried and that Trump and his cronies planned it starting in November.

They were wnot carrying weapons and screaming for Pence's murder for fun. Killing Pence would have put someone in charge who WOULD have followed Trump's orders. Your "heroes" were just fodder to sacrifice for the goal.

They are not my heroes, nor will they ever be. There was no way in hell that's what would have happened, it's not what they were trying for, and it WASN'T planned.

So you say Trump planned this. How so? How did he tell everyone to storm the capitol? He never told me.

Do you ever tire of BS............Do as I say or you will die..........lmao

When you were born did they spank you or drop you on your head...........oh well........Moonbats gotta project.

You are LOSING BIG in the courts these days. oh well.
Sounds like I hit a nerve and now you've gone all MAGA on me,

I don't mind if you want to die that horrible death, in fact, with all due respect, the more of you that die, the better off the rest of us will be.

Consider the deaths in Georgia prior to the election. Since the deaths are mostly MAGA types there were enough COVID deaths to swing the election in Georgia... THREE TIMES.

So, don't get that shot, don't distance, go to big gatherings unmasked. I will cheer your exercising your rights to die and kill others like you in the process.

What could be fairer?

They are not my heroes, nor will they ever be. There was no way in hell that's what would have happened, it's not what they were trying for, and it WASN'T planned.

So you say Trump planned this. How so? How did he tell everyone to storm the capitol? He never told me.
It was planned.
It was what Trump was trying for.
and
If they had killed Pence, which WAS the plan, it might have succeeded.

Many, many of the insurgents went to DC on a Trump dime. Busses paid for by Trump associates. That's planning.
They came with tasers, ties, and other weapons including guns. That's planning.
They wanted to kill Pence so Grassley would kill the votes from GA, PA, AZ, MI, and WI. That's planning.

Deny if you must but you know the truth.

It was planned.
It was what Trump was trying for.
and
If they had killed Pence, which WAS the plan, it might have succeeded.

Many, many of the insurgents went to DC on a Trump dime. Busses paid for by Trump associates. That's planning.
They came with tasers, ties, and other weapons including guns. That's planning.
They wanted to kill Pence so Grassley would kill the votes from GA, PA, AZ, MI, and WI. That's planning.

Deny if you must but you know the truth.
It wasn't planning unless orders were given. It was a Trump speech that people showed up for, and MANY trump supporters are armed 24/7 anyway. They didn't want to kill Pence, that was NOT a goal. I don't know what CNN is telling you, but it's wrong.

Show me how Trump even IMPLIED to people to kill Pence.

Ever wonder why trump would use an unorganized mob of dimwitted un-evolved fucks instead of the military that would do anything he asked them to do? It just doesn't make any sense.

Sounds like I hit a nerve and now you've gone all MAGA on me,

I don't mind if you want to die that horrible death, in fact, with all due respect, the more of you that die, the better off the rest of us will be.

Consider the deaths in Georgia prior to the election. Since the deaths are mostly MAGA types there were enough COVID deaths to swing the election in Georgia... THREE TIMES.

So, don't get that shot, don't distance, go to big gatherings unmasked. I will cheer your exercising your rights to die and kill others like you in the process.

What could be fairer?
lol

You think too highly of yourself. lmao

It wasn't planning unless orders were given. It was a Trump speech that people showed up for, and MANY trump supporters are armed 24/7 anyway. They didn't want to kill Pence, that was NOT a goal. I don't know what CNN is telling you, but it's wrong.

Show me how Trump even IMPLIED to people to kill Pence.

Ever wonder why trump would use an unorganized mob of dimwitted un-evolved fucks instead of the military that would do anything he asked them to do? It just doesn't make any sense.
Trump gave the order. I'm sure you were listening.

Give me proof of that. Find the order.
The order exists because the actions of the terrorists can be traced right to Trump's inner circle. AND

and

"
And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

The order exists because the actions of the terrorists can be traced right to Trump's inner circle. AND

and

"
And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

How is ANY of that an order? You pull out hypotheses out of your dirty brown asshole, just to make you feel better. None of those are orders. Only the most literal of mindless people could interpret that as an attack order.

How is ANY of that an order? You pull out hypotheses out of your dirty brown asshole, just to make you feel better. None of those are orders. Only the most literal of mindless people could interpret that as an attack order.
Deny and lie.

Try a new tact like EXPLAIN.

Forum List

Back