Is it wrong to bomb innocent people ? What do pro lifers think ?

This isnt a complicated proposition. It is wrong in all instances apart from in Gaza.
Iran could have killed innocent people by doing this savage act. It can only be justified in terms of Gaza.
I hope the world unites behind the killers of children.
Can you point to a post of yours where you said anything about the massacre on October 7th. Were these babies, children and women deserving of torture, mutilation and murder?

Since the failed Iranian attack where nobody was hurt, Israel has murdered at least 100 in Gaza. Just sayin.

Source please for what you call "murdered at least 100 in Gaza", anti-Semite and Soviet, British one. It's totally clear that Israel is on war against the Hamas. And war is something you should know, Brit, if you remember for example how many civilists from the Netherlands you once had murdered in Africa in your invention "concentration camps" which had been a prototype for the concentration camps of the Nazis. Tell your Hamas friends to let free all the kidnapped civilists they made when they also murdered in masses people who visited a music festival

Normally I would appeal today to let rest all weapons because the Olympic fire is enligthened - but I would expose myselve to ridicule after the break of the Olympic peace in Munich in 1972 and the attack of the Iran on Israel now more than 50 years later. It exists not any real reasons why the Iran attacks Israel - except the stupid anti-Semitic opinions of the weirdo Khomeini - although this superidiot is a long time dead meanwhile.

Last edited:
Can you point to a post of yours where you said anything about the massacre on October 7th. Were these babies, children and women deserving of torture, mutilation and murder?
Israels crimes predate october 7th. That attack was a reaction to that. Maybe those attackers had the humanity knocked out of them when Israel killed their family members or stole their homes.
Its very sad but Isreal is at fault here.

Israels crimes predate october 7th. That attack was a reaction to that. Maybe those attackers had the humanity knocked out of them when Israel killed their family members or stole their homes.
Its very sad but Isreal is at fault here.
See. You cannot bring yourself to condemn murder, rape, torture and kidnapping. I have you on ignore since October 7th. This is why.

Your selective outrage is clear to all. This is why no one takes you seriously

Israels crimes predate october 7th.

What do you call "crime", Stalinist?

That attack was a reaction to that.

A reaction to what? Do we send every year a bomb to London for to celebrate your bombs on Berlin?

Maybe those attackers had the humanity knocked out ...

¿Maybe? ... Do you think the Hamas terrorists had been so tolerant to make new ghosts for your old castles when they produced children without heads?

Last edited:
What do you call "crime", Stalinist?

A reaction to what? Do we send every year a bomb to London for to celebrate your bombs on Berlin?

¿Maybe? ... Do you think the Hamas terrorists had been so tolerant to make new ghosts for your old castles when they produced children without heads?

Oh dear!

So you know nothing but you think you are allknowing. If we Germans had had the same population growth in the last 150 years as had had the Arabs who lived in Palestine then today would exist a billion Germans. So to speak about "genocide" and such things in case of the Palestinians is more than only strange - while all Germans are really dying out what was caused from the allies of world war 1+2. What you call "moral" in your English speaking world is more than only strange, Brit.

Last edited:
the area south of the Litani River in Lebanon is entirely wasteland--
not habitable but good for one thing---for which Iran has use---
it is an excellent place from which to murder jews in northern Israel.
Thus Hezbollah is stationed there and a population of cannon fodder
that has to be supported with food and even water SHIPPED in to maintain
the aggression against Israel. ----Long ago---well not that long ago since
I still remember---the area was determined to be a "NO-MAN'S" land---
a nice idea to keep the peace that the UMMAH DISDAINS

Israel has always made that accusation...

Maybe this is the REAL tribulation the Dominionists are expecting.

Zechariah 12

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Terrorists are cowards, they mingle and hide amongst the population. Being a HAMAS or Taliban terrorist is not a full-time job, many have regular jobs on n the community and go into terrorist mode when commanded.

So when you're in the Middle East buying a loaf of bread from a baker, he/she could be terrorist.

Did you not know that?

I would not say that

Its too bad that children are being maimed and killed in Gaza

The problem is that the parents of those children support Hamas and the war against Israel

The arabs are responsible for the impossible situation there
That is just the trouble. The Arabs are under the spell of a 7th Century Death cult called "Islam". The word "Islam" means "To Submit". Which contradicts any notion of Freedom.

This isnt a complicated proposition. It is wrong in all instances apart from in Gaza.
Iran could have killed innocent people by doing this savage act. It can only be justified in terms of Gaza.
I hope the world unites behind the killers of children.
Is Hamas elected the government of Gaza?

Did Hamas, the elected government, attack Israel on October 7th...rape and murder Israeli civilians...take hundreds of Innocent civilian hostages that they still hold illegally?

Do the citizens of Gaza still support the Hamas government?

Elections have consequences.

Cross border attacks have consequences.

Hamas terrorists raping, murdering, burning innocent civilians has consequences

Support for terrorist governments have consequences.

Im not defending them Frank. I am just saying that there are two sides to every story and Israel have a lot to answer for..
Their brighter citizens realise that this will be the life they pass on to their kids.
Their leaders should be trying to find a settlement that suits all parties.
Current policies will produce thousands of israeli and american casualties in the coming years.
You do realize that if the islamists take over in the UK one of the first things they will do is toss your poofter ass off of a building.

Forum List

Back