No Difference

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
There is ZERO difference between Leftists who say that January 6th was akin to the attacks on Pearl Harbor and 9/11, and right wingers who compare the covid crisis with nazi Germany.

For you right winged retards, the Nazis tortured and killed six million people in camps, and caused the deaths of eleven million others in war time. They committed the most heinous war crimes the world has ever seen, turning human skin into lampshades, experimenting on young twin girls, and plunging others into slavery marked by death.

For you leftist retards, January 6th caused the death of seven people, mostly by heart attack and suicide. Only one was actually killed, a protester shot by police. The democrats call this day one of the darkest in the nations history, and compare it to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. 3,000 people died on 9/11, violently burned, blown up, fallen down, crushed and asphyxiated by radicals who attacked innocents out of the blue. Thousands more died of 9/11 related illnesses, and many thousands more are living with scars and diseases caused by 9/11, including my own father.When we were attacked at Pearl Harbor, 2,403 Americans were killed. Men drowned, were blown to bits, were gunned down and crushed by Japanese dive bombers, attackers and fighters. Pearl Harbor was the direct cause of our war with Japan, where we lost over 111,000 men dead or missing, and 253,000 wounded.

So no, democrats, you are no different from those who compare covid to nazism. You are just as brain dead, and vile as those you accuse.

How could anyone compare Jan. 6 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and sleep at night? Maybe someone should ask Kamala Harris.

There is ZERO difference between Leftists who say that January 6th was akin to the attacks on Pearl Harbor and 9/11, and right wingers who compare the covid crisis with nazi Germany.

For you right winged retards, the Nazis tortured and killed six million people in camps, and caused the deaths of eleven million others in war time. They committed the most heinous war crimes the world has ever seen, turning human skin into lampshades, experimenting on young twin girls, and plunging others into slavery marked by death.

For you leftist retards, January 6th caused the death of seven people, mostly by heart attack and suicide. Only one was actually killed, a protester shot by police. The democrats call this day one of the darkest in the nations history, and compare it to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. 3,000 people died on 9/11, violently burned, blown up, fallen down, crushed and asphyxiated by radicals who attacked innocents out of the blue. Thousands more died of 9/11 related illnesses, and many thousands more are living with scars and diseases caused by 9/11, including my own father.When we were attacked at Pearl Harbor, 2,403 Americans were killed. Men drowned, were blown to bits, were gunned down and crushed by Japanese dive bombers, attackers and fighters. Pearl Harbor was the direct cause of our war with Japan, where we lost over 111,000 men dead or missing, and 253,000 wounded.

So no, democrats, you are no different from those who compare covid to nazism. You are just as brain dead, and vile as those you accuse.

How could anyone compare Jan. 6 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and sleep at night? Maybe someone should ask Kamala Harris.

Before the nazis could murder the people, they first had to separate the compliant from the non compliant. This authoritarian vaccine bullshit is merely the first step. Bow to them now, and they WILL be shooting you later.

First off, i think that Joe Biteme admin working with China, had released the Kung Flu(that Obammy and Fauxci had created for an emergency) upon the United States because without the Kung Flu, President Trump would of carried his economic success into 2019 and 2020 thus giving no excuse for the Democrats to cheat because all 48 states would of been carried by President Trump. So blow it out your ass, if you are thinking the right is the same as the left. We want to save this country, while the left wants to destroy it, then make it like Cuba, Venezuela or even Californication. No fucking thank you.

For you right winged retards, the Nazis tortured and killed six million people in camps,
Why are you describing the film from its midpoint rather than covering it from the beginning? What we are witnessing right now is beginning to resemble the late 30s in Germany. The Nazis didn't just appear, fully mature in evil and criminal actions.

It was a process that began with small liberties being taken, then larger, then larger. Jews weren't being gassed and burned from day one. They were isolated and propaganda was used to dehumanize them and finally, to arrest and slaughter them. "Retard"? Kiss my ass, buddy. The largest difference between that time and now is that the Jews and other Germans allowed themselves to be disarmed.

If Trump disappeared tomorrow, he'd have already accomplished the single most important strike against the evil in DC... he forced the scum into the open. He shined a light on just how evil they and their media corporation 5th column actually IS.

Why are you describing the film from its midpoint rather than covering it from the beginning? What we are witnessing right now is beginning to resemble the late 30s in Germany. The Nazis didn't just appear, fully mature in evil and criminal actions.

It was a process that began with small liberties being taken, then larger, then larger. Jews weren't being gassed and burned from day one. They were isolated and propaganda was used to dehumanize them and finally, to arrest and slaughter them. "Retard"? Kiss my ass, buddy. The largest difference between that time and now is that the Jews and other Germans allowed themselves to be disarmed.

If Trump disappeared tomorrow, he'd have already accomplished the single most important strike against the evil in DC... he forced the scum into the open. He shined a light on just how evil they and their media corporation 5th column actually IS.

Okay buster, let me give you an actual history lesson.

In 1930s Germany, they just didn't give the Juden a gold star and let them mingle. They started off in the schools, teaching kids how to sing songs where the lyrics went, "Throw them out, throw out the Jewish Horde, Throw them out of our country, for Germany and our pure cause". They taught the children that all Jews were conniving to ruin Germany, and drew stereotypical images in the books. They started a public campaign on TV and in books, showing Jews with wings, flying into Germany, and ruining their culture, and taking their money. They singled out Jewish businesses and destroyed them, burned them to the ground, smashed the windows. The found Jews in the streets and beat them to a bloody pulp. They ran trucks in the streets that held banners that read "Support German Business, ruin the Jews!"

Their propaganda was incessant, extreme, and everywhere.

p02f1tf3.jpgNazi_poster_Jew_Der_Sturmer_antisemitism_juutalaisvainot-bloodlibel_Wandering_Jew_propaganda_61.jpg

The Nuremburg Race Laws of 1935 stripped Jews of their citizenship, forbid them to marry non-jews, and forbid them to practice medicine or law. Jews couldn't even buy groceries as German businesses refused to serve Jews. when war broke out, then extermination began.

So wearing a mask and getting vaccinated is as bad as what I have written above? Lets be real, grocery store signs everywhere say "MASK REQUIRED" but do you actually wear your mask? If you do, you're an idiot. I have shopped in stores throughout the entire pandemic maskless, in stores that said to wear a mask on the front door, and in every aisle. It's your own fucking fault if you have to wear a mask. Rebel. Who's gonna make you do it?

Don't want the vax? Don't take it. You have that choice. The Biden admin is running into hurdle after hurdle trying to "mandate" you get vaxxed, but they are failing right and left. Get vaxxed or lose your job? MAKE them fire you! If they have to fire everyone, they won't make you, which is exactly what happened to Delta airlines. They can't make all of us do something we don't want to do.

Have to show a vaccination card? Walk away! Move out of the big city, there are other places to live besides the Cities! Freedom can be found all across the nation in rural, and semi-rural places. Even in the city of Lexington Kentucky, there was a business that had a sign on the door that said "Vaccine card required for entry". I walked in maskless and cardless, and no questions were asked. THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOU!

So they say mean things about us. What are they doing to hinder you? How are you being oppressed? You're not.

Even when Germany was persecuting the Jews, they were immediately brutal, blatant and public about it. Saying unkind words about non vaxxed people doesn't make them Himmler.

If you still think this is as bad as 1930s Germany, may God help your soul, you are that fucking stupid.

In 1930s Germany, they just didn't give the Juden a gold star and let them mingle. They started off in the schools, teaching kids how to sing songs where the lyrics went, "Throw them out, throw out the Jewish Horde, Throw them out of our country, for Germany and our pure cause". They taught the children that all Jews were conniving to ruin Germany, and drew stereotypical images in the books. They started a public campaign on TV and in books, showing Jews with wings, flying into Germany, and ruining their culture, and taking their money. They singled out Jewish businesses and destroyed them, burned them to the ground, smashed the windows. The found Jews in the streets and beat them to a bloody pulp. They ran trucks in the streets that held banners that read "Support German Business, ruin the Jews!"

View attachment 584578View attachment 584579

The Nuremburg Race Laws of 1935 stripped Jews of their citizenship, forbid them to marry non-jews, and forbid them to practice medicine or law. Jews couldn't even buy groceries as German businesses refused to serve Jews. when war broke out, then extermination began.

So wearing a mask and getting vaccinated is as bad as what I have written above? Lets be real, grocery store signs everywhere say "MASK REQUIRED" but do you actually wear your mask? If you do, you're an idiot. I have shopped in stores throughout the entire pandemic maskless, in stores that said to wear a mask on the front door, and in every aisle. It's your own fucking fault if you have to wear a mask. Rebel. Who's gonna make you do it?

Don't want the vax? Don't take it. You have that choice. The Biden admin is running into hurdle after hurdle trying to "mandate" you get vaxxed, but they are failing right and left. Get vaxxed or lose your job? MAKE them fire you! If they have to fire everyone, they won't make you, which is exactly what happened to Delta airlines. They can't make all of us do something we don't want to do.

Have to show a vaccination card? Walk away! Move out of the big city, there are other places to live besides the Cities! Freedom can be found all across the nation in rural, and semi-rural places. Even in the city of Lexington Kentucky, there was a business that had a sign on the door that said "Vaccine card required for entry". I walked in maskless and cardless, and no questions were asked. THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOU!

If you still think this is as bad as 1930s Germany, may God help your soul, you are that fucking stupid.
When ever a store asks me to wear a mask, i oblige them with this mask.

This-mask-is-as-useless-as-Joe-Biden-face-mask-3.png

But i also wear this hat along with it.
MAGA HAT.jpg

I get a couple of stairs, but plenty of "I love your mask". I think people are fed up with the progressives who have started acting like Fascists in separating people because they are vaxxed or not.

Everything is hyperbolic these days.

It has gotten well out of hand and why it seems the extreme ends are constantly thinking that the end of the world is coming any day now.

I still have a pretty fucking amazing life as does virtually every single person who lives in a first world nation let alone the wealthiest and most successful nation on the planet.

View attachment 584578View attachment 584579

So they say mean things about us. What are they doing to hinder you? How are you being oppressed? You're not.

Even when Germany was persecuting the Jews, they were immediately brutal, blatant and public about it. Saying unkind words about non vaxxed people doesn't make them Himmler.

You mean like this? I am very well versed in history. I was alive during WWII, unlike you. The authoritarian left wing of this country are EXACTLY like the nazis. I suggest you read a book called "The Nazi Seizure of Power"

You will get the education you so desperately need.
1641517309554.jpeg

Everything is hyperbolic these days.

It has gotten well out of hand and why it seems the extreme ends are constantly thinking that the end of the world is coming any day now.

I still have a pretty fucking amazing life as does virtually every single person who lives in a first world nation let alone the wealthiest and most successful nation on the planet.
You are the typical asshole who doesnt give a shit about what is going on in this country, as long as it isnt in your neighborhood. But then, if it did, would you be a little upset, or just continue to live your fucking amazing life when all your shit is burned to the ground?

You mean like this? I am very well versed in history. I was alive during WWII, unlike you. The authoritarian left wing of this country are EXACTLY like the nazis. I suggest you read a book called "The Nazi Seizure of Power"

You will get the education you so desperately need.
View attachment 584618

So were my family who fought in the war, and were captured and wounded and the other distant side of my family who were well.... German. I get it. But I don't see that we are heading the same way at all. I don't believe they want to round up me and you and the end to kill us, I just see a power hungry party that likes being in control so they can expand their wealth and power.

You are the typical asshole who doesnt give a shit about what is going on in this country, as long as it isnt in your neighborhood. But then, if it did, would you be a little upset, or just continue to live your fucking amazing life when all your shit is burned to the ground?

Oh look, someone want to prove my point for me. That was pretty fast....

And because I recognize hyperbolic nonsense for what it is does not mean I do not care. That is yet more hyperbolic nonsense on your part.

So were my family who fought in the war, and were captured and wounded and the other distant side of my family who were well.... German. I get it. But I don't see that we are heading the same way at all. I don't believe they want to round up me and you and the end to kill us, I just see a power hungry party that likes being in control so they can expand their wealth and power.
I think the largest difference is how pervasive it is through the society. The video westwall linked is fucking disgusting. It really is.

It is also not the norm or even remotely normal.

Only one was actually killed, a protester shot by police.
Wrong. Another insurrectionist was trampled to death by the tard herd. Isn't it funny Trump and the rubes never mention her name or shed any crocodile tears for her?

They don't even KNOW her name.

He's right...We are heading in that direction.

They don't just fo from browbeating you to rounding you up....There are numerous steps in between those actions.....One of those steps is the "othering" of people who refuse to toe the party line and be good little proles.

Wrong. Another insurrectionist was trampled to death by the tard herd. Isn't it funny Trump and the rubes never mention her name or shed any crocodile tears for her?

They don't even KNOW her name.

They call it "Bloody 6th" but only one protester was killed on purpose. Trampling happens on Black Friday, it was an accident. The heart attacks were incidental. The suicides I can't speak for.

Call me what you will...........but Nazi's didn't happen over night........took decades.......Brain washed the populace.......and under hard times they created a Boogey man.........And that Boogey man was the Jews.

They said.........THESE JEWS CAUSED ALL THIS SHIT........and they said everyday........even though it wasn't true..............but they kept saying it and saying it until finally they labeled them......took every thing they owned.................then took them off and muredered them

While we aren't in the ending phases.........Right now they are labeling the UNVACCINATED the same way.........They are saying THESE UNVACCINATED CAUSED ALL THIS SHIT..........and they say it everyday even though it's not true ..............Same path..............same BS...........and they do it by saying the lie over and over again.

The only ones responsible are the ones playing with Gain of Function in Wuhan..........same ones who are spouting this nonsense daily.

New Topics

Forum List

Back