Does the left think that these Hamas attacks are still not as bad as January 6th?

Look up the legal definition of "seditious conspiracy".
I did
It involves the attempt to accomplish. Nothing could be accomplished along the lines of taking control of the government because no ability to do so. That’s a thought process to recognize ability versus inability and you can’t engage in such process

I did
It involves the attempt to accomplish. Nothing could be accomplished along the lines of taking control of the government because no ability to do so. That’s a thought process to recognize ability versus inability and you can’t engage in such process

What would have happened if they captured members of Congress like planned?
Their intent was to stop Congress from doing their mission

Certify the election

Trump wanted it stopped

What would have happened if they captured members of Congress like planned?
Their intent was to stop Congress from doing their mission

Certify the election

Trump wanted it stopped
It’s the “what if” that you emoters cling to when it’s “what is” that rules the roost

It’s the “what if” that you emoters cling to when it’s “what is” that rules the roost
What is …..is that the Republican mob took over the Capitol, tried to capture members of Congress and drove Congress from their chambers and stopped the certification of the election

I did
Gee, then what were they convicted of?

What if attempts to dismiss what did occur
Thinkers easily see through that

Forum List

Back