No Difference

Hitler took over in 1933. In 1935, the Nuremberg Race laws were passed which were by far the most far reaching, over zealous and brutal laws passed in Germanys history. This happened two years after Hitler got into power. We are now in year three of this pandemic, and except for idiots in New York City and California, the vaccine mandates are failing, mask requirements are now a joke, people are going back to their own lives. The Biden admin can say mean things about the unvaxxed all they want, what the fuck are they going to do about it? NOTHING. They can't. They are being taken to court, companies are pushing back because workers refuse to get vaxxed, omicron is weak and people are apathetic towards it now, and they are FAILING! Can't you see it? In Nazi Germany, you couldn't push back. Here, we can! They won't send SS troopers to your house and beat you up because you're unvaxxed. At most, they will fire you, and then you can take legal action by suing! It's unconstitutional, and you will win! This is the beauty of America! You CAN push back!

If you really think that bunch of unarmed rabble could bring down the world’s most powerful nation, you’re dumber than you look.
Their intent is the question, not their ability.

The plan was to stop the certification so Trump could declare the election null and remain in office.

BS That is selective memory of what happened there.......The hate started from the Zimmerman note and WWI.........and they feasted on that hate since the end.........They then told the masses that all their woes were from the Jews...............And did it daily.......until they were all obsessed that every wrong in their life were the jews...........until they started gassing them to death trying to wipe out the whole race.

Tell a lie enough the lie becomes the truth to Sheep.............That is what they are trying on the Unvaccinated now............
Look up INQUISITION and the treatment of Jews in Europe since the 2nd century.

See? Thank you for confirming my point. And also confirming you’re a complete idiot and maybe a Fascist.

I suppose you get all your news from the establishment, so you don’t know the vaxxed can spread it just as much as the unvaxxed. Our hospitals are now full of vaxxed patients.

Can’t fix stupid.
Indeed, stupid.

Almost ALL of the current hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated.
Almost ALL of the current covid deaths are among the unvaccinated.

Yeah, vaccinated people can get breakthrough infections and infect others but the vaccinated are rarely sick enough to die and smart enough to get vaccinated and follow the safety protocols.

But, you're right. You can't fix stupid but the virus will certainly kill them.

Their intent is the question, not their ability.

The plan was to stop the certification so Trump could declare the election null and remain in office.
Now you change the subject, after I proved you wrong. Again, that rabble couldn’t do what you think they could. Stop consuming corporate media propaganda.

BS More garbage as every where you jabbed people jabbed the cases of covid went up...........You can transmit the virus........and get it........and die from it..........It never stopped a thing and never gave long term memory to what counts and that is the T and C cells...........

You bitch at us and not at the assholes telling you to bitch who played in the labs of Wuhan and brought this plaugue to the earth.............Not us........so stick your we are the problem where the sun doesn't shine.

Go be a PROUD LAB RAT.
Went up because the virus has been allowed to mutate because morons like you would love to die as matyrs to your cause of "owning the libs."

BUT

Those unvaccinated are the ones filling the ERs, the ICUs and, of course, the caskets and crematoriums.

Personally, I encourage your stupidity. The more of you that die, the fewer there are of you and the net result is

THAT THE AVERAGE IQ FOR THE ENTIRE US GOES WAY UP.

You are retarded. A bunch of unarmed people with flags rushing into the capitol is small potatoes compared to Fort Sumter, where there was an ACTUAL insurrection. Shays rebellion, The Whiskey Rebellion, The American Civil War, Draft riots, etc all had far more powerful effects on the nation than Jan. 6th ever could dream of. Jan. 6th was wrong, but breaking into the capitol and stealing a podium and some souvenirs is piddle shit compared to rebellions that had far more effect in the past, and did far more damage to the nation.
Their intent was what matters.

The plan, since Pence refused to participate, was to delay the certification beyond Jan 6 so Trump could declare an emergency, nullify the elections under martial law and remain in power.

The plan failed but, just because you failed in your attempt doesn't mean you didn't try and certainly doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for the effort.

But, speaking of retarded, how retarded does one have to be to have witnessed the events of 1/6/21 and claim those participating were just "touring the capitol?"

I'd say MAGA Retarded.

Now you change the subject, after I proved you wrong. Again, that rabble couldn’t do what you think they could. Stop consuming corporate media propaganda.
When Hitler tried his original putsch was that just some patriots touring the Reichstag?

Because the guy didn't die is shooting him not still a crime?

Try a little reality, you might find it educational.

Their intent was what matters.

The plan, since Pence refused to participate, was to delay the certification beyond Jan 6 so Trump could declare an emergency, nullify the elections under martial law and remain in power.

The plan failed but, just because you failed in your attempt doesn't mean you didn't try and certainly doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for the effort.

But, speaking of retarded, how retarded does one have to be to have witnessed the events of 1/6/21 and claim those participating were just "touring the capitol?"

I'd say MAGA Retarded.

I never said they were touring the capitol. I think what they did was outrageous. But to believe that they would have accomplished whatever their "goal" was is silly. It was a heat of the moment situation, it's not like they knew what they were doing. They just ran inside. They couldn't have accomplished anything.

Went up because the virus has been allowed to mutate because morons like you would love to die as matyrs to your cause of "owning the libs."

BUT

Those unvaccinated are the ones filling the ERs, the ICUs and, of course, the caskets and crematoriums.

Personally, I encourage your stupidity. The more of you that die, the fewer there are of you and the net result is

THAT THE AVERAGE IQ FOR THE ENTIRE US GOES WAY UP.
Yawn. Your leaky ass vaccine did this BS..........Not using cheap drugs did this............shutting down the world did this................

But you go ahead and keep on taking them jabs.............especially for Omicron........it's soooooooo deadly according to the media.......Hyped it like them all.........Reality.......not so much.

There is ZERO difference between Leftists who say that January 6th was akin to the attacks on Pearl Harbor and 9/11, and right wingers who compare the covid crisis with nazi Germany.

For you right winged retards, the Nazis tortured and killed six million people in camps, and caused the deaths of eleven million others in war time. They committed the most heinous war crimes the world has ever seen, turning human skin into lampshades, experimenting on young twin girls, and plunging others into slavery marked by death.

For you leftist retards, January 6th caused the death of seven people, mostly by heart attack and suicide. Only one was actually killed, a protester shot by police. The democrats call this day one of the darkest in the nations history, and compare it to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. 3,000 people died on 9/11, violently burned, blown up, fallen down, crushed and asphyxiated by radicals who attacked innocents out of the blue. Thousands more died of 9/11 related illnesses, and many thousands more are living with scars and diseases caused by 9/11, including my own father.When we were attacked at Pearl Harbor, 2,403 Americans were killed. Men drowned, were blown to bits, were gunned down and crushed by Japanese dive bombers, attackers and fighters. Pearl Harbor was the direct cause of our war with Japan, where we lost over 111,000 men dead or missing, and 253,000 wounded.

So no, democrats, you are no different from those who compare covid to nazism. You are just as brain dead, and vile as those you accuse.

How could anyone compare Jan. 6 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and sleep at night? Maybe someone should ask Kamala Harris.
Wow, you need a jab and a nap. The Nazism comes from mandating everything that people can and cannot do, doing what I say and not what I do. Calm down and put your facediaper back on.

Nazis didn't create the Jewish bogeyman. That persecution had been going on for nearly 2000 years.

Remembering it was the Romans who executed Jesus once the Catholic church took over the Roman empire the blame had to shift from the Romans to...

Correct. They didn't start it. But they mastered the propagandization of it, and how to use that propaganda at a national level.

They are FAILING! The nazis ruled with an iron fist, there was no one questioning them, but the dems are FAILING! Can't you see it? Can't you see the pushback? Can't you see how much trouble the Biden admin is having? They can't do it anymore. This is their last hurrah. They are giving up.

Not that it is stopping the Branch Covidians from trying, and from having some limited success, but here in America, it is much more difficult than it was in 1930s Germany (or even in modern-day Germany) to force people into silence who fail to support the government's agenda.

I never said they were touring the capitol. I think what they did was outrageous. But to believe that they would have accomplished whatever their "goal" was is silly. It was a heat of the moment situation, it's not like they knew what they were doing. They just ran inside. They couldn't have accomplished anything.
The fact they failed does not change the fact that they tried and that Trump and his cronies planned it starting in November.

They were wnot carrying weapons and screaming for Pence's murder for fun. Killing Pence would have put someone in charge who WOULD have followed Trump's orders. Your "heroes" were just fodder to sacrifice for the goal.

Yawn. Your leaky ass vaccine did this BS..........Not using cheap drugs did this............shutting down the world did this................

But you go ahead and keep on taking them jabs.............especially for Omicron........it's soooooooo deadly according to the media.......Hyped it like them all.........Reality.......not so much.
Will do.

Meanwhile I'll respect your choice to die in a ventilator gasping and praying for a shot but...too late.

Forum List

Back