What Happens When Obama and Hillary Get Caught with Campaign Violations?

The President's action will affect the June 7 launching of a Motorola Iridium satellite, which is to fly into low orbit to provide paging and cellular telephone service. Mr. Clinton said that he had approved the export of satellite fuel and explosive bolts, which eject the satellite from its launch vehicle.

That's it............exploding bolts?

A House investigation, headed by Indiana Republican Dan Burton focused on allegations of campaign finance abuse, including the contributions channeled through Chung, Huang, and Trie. The investigation was lengthy, spanning both the 105th and 106th Congresses, and according to a Democratic report had cost over $7.4 million as of August 31, 1998, making it the most expensive Congressional investigation ever (the Senate Watergate investigation cost $7 million in 1998 dollars).

Even back then...............Teabaggers were good at wasting taxpayer $$$.
As usual............with ZERO results.
China couldn't keep a missle in the sky till Clinton sold them our secrets. Now Biden is selling them the rest of America.

Are we expecting the Biden administration to do what the Trump administration would not?
I am not, I don't expect the Xiden admin not to abuse their office and go after political rivals.

I am also not surprised that Alvin Bragg in NY isn't going after Clinton for falsify business records and violating federal camp laws. It would be a much easier case, since unlike Trump, she's actually been found guilty of violating campaign laws

Where's the criminal charges?

And of course the Steele dossier wasn't to influence an election. Oh, no, no, no, no! Heaven forfend! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Violating campaign finance law:

Funny, no criminal charges among them. Gee, I wonder why?

Stop it. Dems control ALL! Reps only have themselves to blame.
Reps are only good for blaming problems on, calling them names and perchance any small grift they can get while in office.

reps dems cow.jpg

I am not, I don't expect the Xiden admin not to abuse their office and go after political rivals.

I am also not surprised that Alvin Bragg in NY isn't going after Clinton for falsify business records and violating federal camp laws. It would be a much easier case, since unlike Trump, she's actually been found guilty of violating campaign laws

Trump said he would do it. I wanted to see him do it.

He didnt.

That doesn't mean I want him to go free if he did something illegal.

He didnt.

Trump's FEC did.

The question is why isn't Alvin Bragg?

He didnt.

Trump's FEC did.

The question is why isn't Alvin Bragg?
Again, you expect him to do what Trump said he would do but didnt.
Why would Trump or any President file charges for NY State? I don't understand

Forum List

Back