Is it wrong to bomb innocent people ? What do pro lifers think ?

You called it a war crime and it isnt any more so than iran firing missiles into Israel

What had happened if Israeli and Arabs not had been able to stop the very most of this Iranian killer machines (drones, rockets, missiles)? For me personally for example someone also is a killer/murderer when the attacked person survives - but had died if a doctor had not saved the life of this person. How many people would now be dead if their life not had been saved from defending soldiers?

I suggest to destroy in case a revenge should be necessary ("eye for an eye", "tit for tat") to destroy some launch sites and/or some weapon depots and/or some weapon factories of the Iran.

Last edited:
Yet Israel mass murdering thousands of innocent civilians isn’t a war crime. You are a hypocrite, but too dumb to know it.

The problem of fighting terrorists is it that terrorists are always "civilians". So in case someone has a weapon this counts the same as an uniform - if you like to see what happens in Gaza as a war. But what is this really? A terror organisation - supported from many nations and organisations all over the world with a lot of "humanitarian" money (on reason of stupidity, I guess) had had the time in nearly 20 years to transform whole Gaza in their personal property and to enslave all people and to brainswash all minds. Which chances had had a Palestinian in Gaza who not liked to support the Hamas? For the Palestinians in Gaza this situation now could be also a damn good chance to make an end with this Hamas-Mafia.

Last edited:
luiza

Oh by the way, Russian: I'm still not sure what's Putins part in this game. I guess his KGB is the poisening spider in the background. Whatever. Do not forget to leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.

Last edited:
The problem of fighting terrorists is it that terrorists are always "civilians". So in case someone has a weapon this counts the same as an uniform - if you like to see what happens in Gaza as a war. But what is this really? A terror organisation - supported from many nations and organisations all over the world with a lot of "humanitarian" money (on reason of stupidity, I guess) had had the time in nearly 20 years to transform whole Gaza in their personal property and to enslave all people and to brainswash all minds. Which chances had had a Palestinian in Gaza who not liked to support the Hamas? For the Palestinians in Gaza this situation now could be also a damn good chance to make an end with this Hamas-Mafia.

And there speaks a terrorist related Germ who set the tone for Nazi Israel to take over the Mantle of Horror .
The irony is that your Germ heydays were themselves largely composed of Jews at the top including dear Uncle Adolf .

Quite an epic scam of the unwitting Goyim .

And there speaks a terrorist related Germ who set the tone for Nazi Israel to take over the Mantle of Horror .
The irony is that your Germ heydays were themselves largely composed of Jews at the top including dear Uncle Adolf .

Quite an epic scam of the unwitting Goyim .

What is the opposite of "Aha"?

Do you understand what you say here? And if - how do you swim through this titanic sea of vodka in your brain?

Last edited:

From 1975 to 1990, Lebanon fought a civil war, during which Israel occupied large portions of southern Lebanon and left hundreds of thousands of anti-personnel and anti-tank mines on Lebanese territory along the two countries’ shared 75-mile border.

In 2006, a monthlong war between the Lebanese militia Hezbollah and Israel led Israel to drop as many as 4 million cluster munitions on Lebanon, roughly 90 percent of them in the final three days of fighting. As they fall to the ground, cluster bombs release a multitude of smaller explosives over a broad area. An estimated 1 million of these did not explode. The deadly metal containers are the size of a can of soda and can lay dormant on the ground for years.
next time maybe the Arabs should learn not to attack Israel.

I’m certain you might think that. After all, you’re a statist ignoramus.

STATIST IGNORAMUS!!!! Perfect description of you.
I asked you where the alleged war crime took place

This from one who supports genocide, but claims there is no genocide.
You have no facts to back up your lies

Its time for you to put up or shut up

Explain what international law or treaty makes it a war crime and where the crime took place

Forum List

Back