Does the left think that these Hamas attacks are still not as bad as January 6th?

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023
This is a serious question. Biden, Harris, and other prominent democrats have said that January 6th was compared to or worse than 9-11, Pearl Harbor, or slavery itself.

Do you think the left thinks this Iranian/Hamas evil is WORSE than the papers, podiums, doors, and windows that were largely destroyed on that fateful day in January of 2021?

I’m not sure they do. I think they may think Trump supporters are worse human beings than these Hamas baby decapitators….

This is a serious question. Biden, Harris, and other prominent democrats have said that January 6th was compared to or worse than 9-11, Pearl Harbor, or slavery itself.

Do you think the left thinks this Iranian/Hamas evil is WORSE than the papers, podiums, doors, and windows that were largely destroyed on that fateful day in January of 2021?

I’m not sure they do. I think they may think Trump supporters are worse human beings than these Hamas baby decapitators….
Oh no, J6 to them is the worst thing ever....all made up bs of course.

Support for Hamas is a mainstream opinion on the left. Has been for years.

Didn't Garland say that the worst National Security threat to America is White Supremists? Not an open border with cartel members, Middle Eastern and Chinese Nationals walking over, not Islamic terror, not Climate change or Russia, but ol' American White Supremists circa 1945. Thus, that is your answer because he knows alot stuff.

There is only one way the Hamas attack could have been better, and that is had Hamas gotten a hold of the entire federal government rather than helpless women and children in Israel.

At that point, the date should be made into a national holiday.

The left supports Hamas

Hamas's allies in the US are Democrats

th

I assume Republicans are trying to minimize the blame for their Jan 6 attacks

At least we are not as violent as Hamas
Well, that’s you and your spin

But compared to Pearl Harbor, 9-11, slavery, and now Hamas attacks, I’ll absolutely say that Jan 6th was almost completely nothing, by any observable metric.

And while it’s unfortunate that a random bunch of morons did what they did (as the FBI investigation revealed), everyone outside of niche pockets denounced it. It was your media and politicians that lied repeatedly and tried to blame.

Its your sides hyperbole that is so insane in trying to equate such massively different events in order to point fingers politically. We need adults on the left, not children

Last edited:
Very good thread title question
I am sure these pearl clutching lib loon fakes feel 1/6 was worse.
No decapitations but 100 police did take the next day off.

But compared to Pearl Harbor, 9-11, slavery, and now Hamas attacks, I’ll absolutely say that Jan 6th was almost completely nothing, by any observable metric.

None of them came close to taking over the Capitol, chasing out Congress or stopping a lawful election

That is something Republicans can brag about

Forum List

Back