Las Vegas Strip

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what the Las Vegas Strip looks like right now. Not a soul in sight. Normally there would be a thousand people walking around in that picture and bustling traffic. Now, it looks like an apocalyptic movie.

Strip.jpg

Time square is also desolate. Every place is dead. Besides the toilet paper isles.

This is what the Las Vegas Strip looks like right now. Not a soul in sight. Normally there would be a thousand people walking around in that picture and bustling traffic. Now, it looks like an apocalyptic movie.

View attachment 313245

So how is the virus spreading if no one is out doing anything?

I GOT IT! They are spreading it around all fighting over that last roll of TP at the supermarket.

But, but, but Trumpsters are telling us it's a hoax, created by the Democwats.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

View attachment 313245

Everyone is at the Costco ... gambling they'll have TP

v3imagesbindcb92a929e95f48bfb9c898e44be4516-ojyowedei7sanvxrxt2.jpg

Instead of being paid in cash you get sheets of toilet paper... Wait a little longer and the U.S. currency can replace toilet paper to wipe ourselves with...

View attachment 313245

Everyone is at the Costco ... gambling they'll have TP

v3imagesbindcb92a929e95f48bfb9c898e44be4516-ojyowedei7sanvxrxt2.jpg

Instead of being paid in cash you get sheets of toilet paper... Wait a little longer and the U.S. currency can replace toilet paper to wipe ourselves with...

I'm already way ahead of you ...

ESKNCxyUUAATVwb.jpg

Who claimed that the public isn't complying with orders to stay inside, or that most people don't believe it's a real threat? No one ever claimed that.

For the thousandth time you leftist imbicile,.

The hysteria you damn anti-Trumpers have whipped up ove a COLD VIRUS is the great hoax on the world.

You people deserve the wrath of God. I hope you face it.

View attachment 313245
Wow does that look strange. I was right there last year there were so many cars and people it took over 10 minutes to cross the street.

Actually, IT IS pretty amazing that we are not a hot zone yet with all of the European and Oriental tourists that we get and had just recently!

Forum List

Back