Can You Believe Denny's Is Closed?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I just drove to a NEW Denny's restaurant for my shut-in neighbor. I told her I was going that way to CVS, which amazingly, was nearly void of customers. Denny's was closed, so I went to a Deli thinking that maybe it was open.
Normally, that Deli would be packed. It was open, with only one other customer besides myself. I thanked the owner for staying open and left the help with a tip. The last time I saw this type of situation was after the Northridge earthquake. Just hope no major disaster happens in the near future. That would really test our rediness, compounding this COVID-19 problem. Hope you all reach out to your neighbors in need.

I just drove to a NEW Denny's restaurant for my shut-in neighbor. I told her I was going that way to CVS, which amazingly, was nearly void of customers. Denny's was closed, so I went to a Deli thinking that maybe it was open.
Normally, that Deli would be packed. It was open, with only one other customer besides myself. I thanked the owner for staying open and left the help with a tip. The last time I saw this type of situation was after the Northridge earthquake. Just hope no major disaster happens in the near future. That would really test our rediness, compounding this COVID-19 problem. Hope you all reach out to your neighbors in need.
My guess is that Denny's management just figured that staying open with such scant traffic was a losing proposition and they would be money ahead to just close.

bacon-slamburger_thumbnaillarge_2019-10-21-20-43-25.jpg

~S~

Denny's is a beautiful place but I'm on the Waffle House wagon. But we ain't getting none of it unless we suck it up and do the right thing. Please

^^^ Amen to that. I wonder what they are doing different if anything different is being done. My local McDonald's is still open, but the trays aren't being used, so people who come inside to eat are automatically given their food in a bag.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back