Los Angeles Times Makes Embarrassing (and Telling) Typo in O.J. Simpson Obit

Holy cow bat man.

This case of you know what is off the charts.

We're talking serious stuff.

Can you spot the "Where's Waldo" here? ;)

Rent free.

24/7.

The LA Times? You mean one person or an AI bot that is being used, allowed a typo to go by? It's not the LATimes as a whole. You people are demented.

I just saw a caption under a photo on the WAPO. It read: "A moving struck sits outside a home in the Rosewood neighborhood of Myrtle Beach, S.C., on Sept. 19, 2022." -- OMFG! Somebody notify the cult so they can get all wet and triggered.

I just saw a caption under a photo on the WAPO. It read: "A moving struck sits outside a home in the Rosewood neighborhood of Myrtle Beach, S.C., on Sept. 19, 2022." -- OMFG! Somebody notify the cult so they can get all wet and triggered.

Yes....that would be a typo.

Not "OJ" vs. "Trump" - they literally don't share a single letter.

So you're either just gaslighting, or even more mentally challenged than I previously suspected.

I'm beginning to lean slightly toward the latter.

Yes....that would be a typo.

Not "OJ" vs. "Trump" - they literally don't share a single letter.

So you're either just gaslighting, or even more mentally challenged than I previously suspected.

I'm beginning to lean slightly toward the latter.
So the institution of the LATimes wanted this? :auiqs.jpg:

It was a bot or a dope working there. It was not The LATIMES being caught at anything :auiqs.jpg:

You've wet yourself over nothing, again.

You are judged by the company you keep
I don’t believe OJ would sink so low

1712879871716.png

You are judged by the company you keep
I don’t believe OJ would sink so low

View attachment 930820

So, in your moronic/infantile version of reality - anyone who ever participated in anything with someone who was a celebrity and well liked by everyone at one point; but later turned out to be a freak - well they must all be guilty as sin by association.

To demonstrate how unfathomably, embarrassingly stupid this is - I present one of my late Father's favorite protagonists:

Frank Drebin, of POLICE SQUAD:

Asininity that knows no bounds, thy name is US Message Board Lefty.

The Democrats, once the party of the "open minded/free thinking" Left are now no more than dumb stuttering would-be Puritans, minus the precursory IQ.

1. Throughout the history of print journalism, there have been instances of someone purposely sabotaging an article.

2. It is more than possible that someone at the Times thought it would be cute to mention Mr. Trump and imprisonment.

3. I am guessing that there will be an investigation at the newspaper, but since the Times is now a progressive newspaper, we will not learn the details, unless someone leaks the information to FOX.

Forum List

Back