Barking: Shooter at Las Vegas University

The majority of Native Americans died long before our country was created. They didn't die from genocide but from a lack of immunity to diseases the Europeand brought with them.

The indians didn't have guns, or the wheel, or the ability to read or write.......ships, or many of the other things Europeans brought over with them.

So, um, why do you only count those who were genocided BEFORE the country was created? Who do you think was going the genociding before 1776? The same people who were doing the genociding AFTER 1776.

In 1776, white folks were only on the East coast... and Native Americans had the rest. Now they have a few reservations of extreme poverty and alcoholism.

Guns didn't save them. Fighting back didn't save them, it just made white people more determined to kill them. This picture hung in every Tavern in the US for decades.

1702219181094.png

If a government is absolutely determined to murder you, they are going to murder you. And you'll be demonized in the process.

Nope, we used to average about 10,000 gun murders a year, with criminals murdering other crimnals.

Then, the democrat party needed to beat Trump, so they used the Gentle giant myth to attack the police to the point they can't, or won't do their jobs, so criminals started to carry guns without fear, and started murdering each other in greater numbers in democrat party controlled cities...where they are also released by democrat party judges and prosecutors.

The cops weren't doing their fucking jobs before George Floyd was murdered.

Seriously, dude, I've called the cops about six times when I lived in Cicero and Itasca (respectively) and not once did these fuckers show up in time to do a damned bit of good. Once the fat donut eaters wouldn't even get out of their car.

So, um, why do you only count those who were genocided BEFORE the country was created? Who do you think was going the genociding before 1776? The same people who were doing the genociding AFTER 1776.

In 1776, white folks were only on the East coast... and Native Americans had the rest. Now they have a few reservations of extreme poverty and alcoholism.

Guns didn't save them. Fighting back didn't save them, it just made white people more determined to kill them. This picture hung in every Tavern in the US for decades.

View attachment 870837

If a government is absolutely determined to murder you, they are going to murder you. And you'll be demonized in the process.

It wasn't genocide...you lying piece of crap.

the vast majority of indians in this country died from European diseases because they did not have immunities to those diseases........

The cops weren't doing their fucking jobs before George Floyd was murdered.

Seriously, dude, I've called the cops about six times when I lived in Cicero and Itasca (respectively) and not once did these fuckers show up in time to do a damned bit of good. Once the fat donut eaters wouldn't even get out of their car.

If they knew who you were, I understand that completely.....

It wasn't genocide...you lying piece of crap.

By that "logic", most of the people who died in the Holocaust weren't genocided, either, because they died of starvation, disease and overwork.

If they knew who you were, I understand that completely.....

1) They didn't, and 2) Most of the incidents I called about involved other people in distress.

Forum List

Back