Barking: Shooter at Las Vegas University

It’s been a busy week for liberal conspiracy theorists blowing up houses shooting up campuses. Must be something in their koolaid

There have been 560 mass shootings in the USA this year. :(

No, there haven't. That is a lie.

Actual count of mass public shootings this year is....12, so far the same as last year.

The difference? This year almost all of the mass public shooters are minorities, left wing democrats, or left wing transgenders.....

According to this,
  • 2018: 335 mass shootings
  • 2019: 414 mass shootings
  • 2020: 610 mass shootings
  • 2021: 689 mass shootings
  • 2022: 645 mass shootings
https://www.axios.com/2023/09/17/mass-shootings-500-united-states-2023

Maybe we should pass a law making it illegal to shoot people.

That Axios piece is a lie...the actual number for this year is 12...

That Axios piece is a lie...the actual number for this year is 12...

I wouldn't doubt that it was a fabrication. I just grabbed the first thing popped up on a Google search.

The Hill says from 2 days ago "There were 21 in 2020, 31 in 2021 and 36 in 2022. The country is on track to fall short of the record for the number of mass shootings, which are incidents that injure at least four people."

Mass shootings in US with four or more deaths hit highest level since at least 2006

It's just getting too hard to tell who's telling the truth anymore.

I wouldn't doubt that it was a fabrication. I just grabbed the first thing popped up on a Google search.

The Hill says from 2 days ago "There were 21 in 2020, 31 in 2021 and 36 in 2022. The country is on track to fall short of the record for the number of mass shootings, which are incidents that injure at least four people."

Mass shootings in US with four or more deaths hit highest level since at least 2006

It's just getting too hard to tell who's telling the truth anymore.

Yep....anything from the left should be considered a lie until it is actually verified......

Hundreds of millions of boomers never went around shooting people like a mad dog.

LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- The man suspected of opening fire at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas on Wednesday,​
killing three people and wounding a fourth, has been identified as 67-year-old Anthony Polito, law enforcement​
sources tell ABC News.​
Polito is described as a college professor who previously worked in North Carolina and Georgia,​
and had sought a job at UNLV. He apparently did not succeed in that effort.​
Campus police detectives confronted the gunman within minutes of gunfire ringing out on campus​
Wednesday. He was killed at the scene.​
He was armed with a handgun.​
Anthony Polito, 67, has been identified as the gunman who was killed by officers​
after fatally shooting three people on the UNLV campus on Dec. 6, 2023.​

Investigators are searching an apartment in Henderson, Nev. believed to be Polito's home, ABC News reports. They have also obtained his phone and are searching it for evidence as to his motive for the shooting. They also searching through his professional writings for possible clues.

Authorities have determined that the victims who were killed in the shooting were faculty or staff, not students. That suggests the attack was not entirely random, but it's not clear yet if he knew the particular individuals.

The investigation at this time indicates he fired first on police before they shot and killed him.

Polito maintained a LinkedIn page and a personal website. On the website, he published a 15-page document on the Zodiac Killer, claiming to have decoded some of the cryptic messages from the killer who operated in Northern California in the late 1960s.

He also indicates a fondness for Las Vegas, having made some two dozen trips there in the last 15 years and providing numerous links to articles and travel guides on the city.

Credits: Here's what we know about UNLV gunman Anthony Polito, who killed 3 at school

I read somewhere that another victim is in intensive care in a LV hospital. Hope they survive with health restored. My daughter was a cop in Las Vegas until she retired.
Thanks for the update. :)

Note to disgruntled Boomers who have it all but still aren't happy:

Next time they forget the radishes in your Early Bird Big Salad, just scream at the server like the other Boomers do - no need to shoot anybody.

:)

As more and more details emerge this seems yet another example of the warming signs being ignored.

Forum List

Back