Las Vegas Strip

Time square is also desolate. Every place is dead. Besides the toilet paper isles.
And the beaches, even though closed.
2CDFDEF0-15F8-473F-BC82-321DD2B8AC94.png

For the thousandth time you leftist imbicile,.

The hysteria you damn anti-Trumpers have whipped up ove a COLD VIRUS is the great hoax on the world.

You people deserve the wrath of God. I hope you face it.
Can you post ONE instance of this "hysteria" you often speak about?

Oh, and learn how to spell IMBECILE you damn idiot!

Who claimed that the public isn't complying with orders to stay inside, or that most people don't believe it's a real threat? No one ever claimed that.
Where did I post, or suggest such a thing?

Anybody watching the pollution levels? I'll bet they're dropping quite a bit. Ha.

They were in Italy, last I checked. Remarkably, in fact.

Who claimed that the public isn't complying with orders to stay inside, or that most people don't believe it's a real threat? No one ever claimed that.
Where did I post, or suggest such a thing?

Ok, you tell me why you posted "Trumpsters are telling us it's a hoax" in the context of the photo of Las Vegas, when nobody claimed that people are not complying with orders to stay inside, or that the general public doesn't believe it's a real threat.

This is what the Las Vegas Strip looks like right now. Not a soul in sight. Normally there would be a thousand people walking around in that picture and bustling traffic. Now, it looks like an apocalyptic movie.

View attachment 313245
Wow, I never saw it like that. Had to cancel my March 31 reservation. I can even see my corner room on that sad picture. Bummer but we'll make up for it later on, after the dust settles. Vegas baby.

For the thousandth time you leftist imbicile,.

The hysteria you damn anti-Trumpers have whipped up ove a COLD VIRUS is the great hoax on the world.

You people deserve the wrath of God. I hope you face it.
Can you post ONE instance of this "hysteria" you often speak about?

Oh, and learn how to spell IMBECILE you damn idiot!
Learn how to use google "IMBECILE"

Women filmed brawling over last toilet roll as coronavirus hysteria hits new low | Metro News

I never thought my fellow Americans were a bunch of pussies, until now.

Forum List

Back