Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Trial started today.

First witness for the state so far is pretty boring. Just standard questions. Nothing groundbreaking.

And of course the statute that the anti-civil rights scumbag prosecution cites is extremely ambiguous, at best. In that case, the court must decide in favor of the accused.

That's a SCOTUS precedent.
UPDATE: Yesterday the judge saw it my way and dismissed the weapons charge because the law was ambiguous.

I told you guys, over a month ago.

paging Dr. Love and any other liberal asshat currently on my ignore list.

My offer is still good. 100.00 to the charity of your choice.

No one will take me up on it because you all know Kyle is innocent. Especially now that the actual evidence has been shown.

Now its all about how crooked and racist the judge is right? LOL.

clowns.

Sounds like he set a fire in a dumpster.
I've researched this case.

That day that's not the only crime Rosenbaum committed before he attacked Kyle for no legitimate reason and earned his Darwin award.

He was literally on a crime spree.

His first crime that day that I know of was when he called his girlfriend from the psychiatric hospital and told her he was being discharged. That violated a court protection order saying that he could have no contact with her.

He then went to the motel where she lived. Another violation of the protection order. After she refused to let the homeless Rosenbaum stay with her he walked ~4 miles to join the riot. Rioting is a crime.

At the riot he pushed over a porta potty at a demolition site and lit a fire. That's vandalism and arson.

Then Rosenbaum, Ziminski (the guy who fired the first shot at Carsource 3) and others stole a heavy equipment trailer and turned it over in Sheridan road to block emergency vehicles and lit it on fire. That's class H felony theft, arson and obstructing emergency or rescue personnel.

Kyle testified that he witnessed that crime, Ziminski has been charged with arson for setting the trailer on fire and ADA Binger said that if Rosenbaum was alive, he would be charged with arson too.

Rosenbaum is also seen with others pushing a dumpster they stole from a gas station that they set on fire towards police vehicles. That's class I felony theft, arson and obstructing emergency personnel.

So that day Rosenbaum committed...

Arson X3
Violation of protection order X2
Felony theft X2
Obstructing emergency or rescue personnel X2
Vandalism
Rioting

That's 11 crimes in one day. And those are just the crimes we know about. There may have been many more. That was a hell of a crime spree Rosenbaum was on before he attacked Kyle and earned his Darwin award.

Last edited:
I've researched this case.

That day that's not the only crime Rosenbaum committed before he attacked Kyle for no legitimate reason and earned his Darwin award.

He was literally on a crime spree.

His first crime that day that I know of was when he called his girlfriend from the psychiatric hospital and told her he was being discharged. That violated a court protection order saying that he could have no contact with her.

He then went to the motel where she lived. Another violation of the protection order. After she refused to let the homeless Rittenhouse stay with her he walked ~4 miles to join the riot. Rioting is a crime.

At the riot he pushed over a porta potty at a demolition site and lit a fire. That's vandalism and arson.

Then Rosenbaum, Ziminski (the guy who fired the first shot at Carsource 3) and others stole a heavy equipment trailer and turned it over in Sheridan road to block emergency vehicles and lit it on fire. That's class H felony theft, arson and obstructing emergency or rescue personnel.

Kyle testified that he witnessed that crime, Ziminski has been charged with arson for setting the trailer on fire and ADA Binger said that if Rosenbaum was alive, he would be charged with arson too.

Rosenbaum is also seen with others pushing a dumpster they stole from a gas station that they set on fire towards police vehicles. That's class I felony theft, arson and obstructing emergency personnel.

So that day Rosenbaum committed...

Arson X3
Violation of protection order X2
Felony theft X2
Obstructing emergency or rescue personnel X2
Vandalism
Rioting

That's 11 crimes in one day. And those are just the crimes we know about. There may have been many more. That was a hell of a crime spree Rosenbaum was on before he attacked Kyle and earned his Darwin award.

Why does Baby Kyle punch girls in the face? Go to 3:15.

Expert testifies that Kyle was within his rights to defend himself considering the circumstances. This young man will, and should be found not guilty.

Wisconsin law begs to differ. Note Section 948.60

TheDefiantOne said:
Wisconsin law begs to differ. Note Section 948.60

Wisconsin Legislature: 948.55

docs.legis.wisconsin.gov
docs.legis.wisconsin.gov

That charge has been dropped.
Really? That's dumb, being that he is clearly in violation of that part of the law. What are they replacing it with?

Why isn't "Jump Kick Man" being prosecuted? He is the one that really started this shit.

The Disturbing Story of the Rittenhouse Case's Mysterious 'Jump Kick Man' | News/Talk 1130 WISN | Dan O'Donnell

Jump Kick Man, whose attack on Rittenhouse (and Rittenhouse's subsequent response) arguably led to both Huber's and Grosskreutz's actions (and Rittenhouse's response to them), has never been identified--until now.

"The Dan O'Donnell Show" can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months' probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

Had Jump Kick Man been sentenced to even two months in jail instead of probation, he would not have been in Kenosha the night of the shootings. His kick, which prompted Rittenhouse to fire two shots at him, may well have provoked Huber to strike Rittenhouse with his skateboard a second time, causing Rittenhouse to shoot and kill him. That in turn prompted Grosskreutz to advance on Rittenhouse and draw his handgun on him, which caused Rittenhouse to shoot him in the arm.

Jump Kick Man's actions likely set these events in motion, and thus had he not been on the streets of Kenosha that night, it is entirely possible that Huber and Grosskreutz would not have been shot.

The Prosecutor didn't know the law either. Thats the only explanation for them bringing that charge. This prosecution doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

The Prosecutor didn't know the law either. Thats the only explanation for them bringing that charge. This prosecution doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Ahh, but remember the charge was valid by Wisconsin law. I proved that with the link. Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Again, can you provide the link to the story that reports them dropping this particular charge?

Forum List

Back