Corporate Sponsors Want Nothing To Do With Trump GOP Convention

Fearful of a potential consumer backlash and guilt by association, corporations are heeding the advice of corporate consultants and keeping their distance from the Republican Party convention in Milwaukeewhere Donald Trump will likely be coronated as the 2024 presidential nominee.

NBC News interviewed more than 15 major corporate fundraisers and consultants with corporate clients. Many expressed concern over a charged political climate that they worry could backfire on their brand or where an investment would not pay off.

Businesses want no part of the stable genius.

Understandable given he's a controversial figure, but I also remember the Hillary supporters bragging about how Trump could only B List celebrities at the GOP convention in 2016.

How did that work out?

Oh No....

It's Color of Change !!!!

Except....I've never heard of them.

Well, I guess it's time to let companies that sponsor the DNC that they will have lost my business.

Even though that is not how I normally work.

Any company that wants to put a demented stuttercuck in the WH is off my list.

Color of change is Van Jones and his ilk.

Wall Street and corporations have been far big donors to Dems, often giving more than they give to Republicans, with an occasional close to each Party in contributions. In 2012, they did go more for Republicans.

It is pure myth that they give overwhelmingly to Republicans.
I like the way you avoided both the influence of PACs, etc., and cites.

Fearful of a potential consumer backlash and guilt by association, corporations are heeding the advice of corporate consultants and keeping their distance from the Republican Party convention in Milwaukeewhere Donald Trump will likely be coronated as the 2024 presidential nominee.

NBC News interviewed more than 15 major corporate fundraisers and consultants with corporate clients. Many expressed concern over a charged political climate that they worry could backfire on their brand or where an investment would not pay off.

Cancel culture working as intended

It’s ok…let them pull support…I’m fine with that…

When does Krypton blow up in this comic book version skrewey?
Where will you move?

Forum List

Back