Why Is He Still Alive

Trump taunted E. Jean Carroll on twitter (x) and outside of court.
Would you say that's absolute proof of his guilt?

Some people are just psychopathic. But that's not "proof" of guilt.

You are looking absolutely ridiculous on this thread. Fact

You are looking absolutely ridiculous on this thread. Fact
Just pointing out how evidence has to be applied equally. And one persons "evidence of guilt" is just another persons evidence of a persons mockery of the justice system.

Just pointing out how evidence has to be applied equally. And one persons "evidence of guilt" is just another persons evidence of a persons mockery of the justice system.

He confessed. What part of that are you missing? Take your Left loon crap elsewhere, seriously

Murder someone in California and get taken care of your whole life....

He confessed. What part of that are you missing? Take your Left loon crap elsewhere, seriously
I would have to weigh the content and context of the confession, and not just it's existence.
Remember, after the JFK assassination, the Dallas police and FBI received hundreds of confessions by people claiming they shot JFK.

I would have to weigh the content and context of the confession, and not just it's existence.
Remember, after the JFK assassination, the Dallas police and FBI received hundreds of confessions by people claiming they shot JFK.

Dude fckn stop already. He confessed and pushed it when he flipped off her parents.

Just fckn stop already

e jean carroll also said she had the dress with donny's DNA on it & won the right to have him give a sample - 'cept they stalled & stalled until the deadline expired. but she won anyway. sometime justice does prevail.
Who was the "they" in - 'cept they stalled & stalled until the deadline expired.

As I said, a confession has to be weighed. Was it a taunt, or was it an allocution?

Get lost you blabbering left loon. Seriously. He should be dead and you trying to defend him is just sad and speaks volumes about you

Trump taunted E. Jean Carroll on twitter (x) and outside of court.
Would you say that's absolute proof of his guilt?

Some people are just psychopathic. But that's not "proof" of guilt.
Trump has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic! This thread is about the convicted killer of Polly Klaas.

I agree, he should be dead already, along with about 1000 other serial killers and baby rapists in California.

Get rid of the electric chair and install electric bleachers.

Trump has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic! This thread is about the convicted killer of Polly Klaas.

understood you are right. but it had to do with DNA evidence.... so that's why it went off road.

Polly Klass's killer led the police to where her body was buried...two months after he kidnapped and killed her.
What other evidence are you looking for?

Look, I understand that there are people on death row who are probably innocent and if there is the slightest doubt or DNA evidence to prove otherwise, it should not be applied.

But this guy...isn't one of those cases.
He did it. And should have been executed for it decades ago.

How about the fact that hundreds of people on death row, were found to be innocent when DNA evidence exonerated them.
You have a point if you are reference the Northwestern University study that found that 16% of the persons on death row did not do the crime according to DNA findings when technology on DNA was discovered that freed the innocents behind bars.

Even so, science has now improved to a point people should have DNA registered as soon after birth it is safe to be on file in case of wrongful incarceration. It could save innocent people on death row from wrongful sentencing.

You have a point if you are reference the Northwestern University study that found that 16% of the persons on death row did not do the crime according to DNA findings when technology on DNA was discovered that freed the innocents behind bars.
Only execute people where there is 100% certainty of their guilt. There are certainly innocent people on death row, that's why it is imperative that there be absolutely no doubt about their guilt. There can be qualifiers added, such as DNA evidence, that makes it harder to execute inmates without certainty of guilt.

On the positive side, this can also streamline the appeals process.

Only execute people where there is 100% certainty of their guilt. There are certainly innocent people on death row, that's why it is imperative that there be absolutely no doubt about their guilt. There can be qualifiers added, such as DNA evidence, that makes it harder to execute inmates without certainty of guilt.

On the positive side, this can also streamline the appeals process.
That's a sound post. I hope the Congress is doing all it can to support lower rates of wrongful guilt in life and death cases. :thup:

To do that, executions would be based on assurity of evidence, and not the chronological order.
Many death penalty cases are circumstantial. And the standard is reasonable doubt, not beyond all doubt.

That's why hundreds of convicted people, have been later exonerated by DNA evidence.
I don’t deny any of that. Again...I am anti death penalty. Its not a deterrent...Texas regularly leads the nation in carrying out capital punishment. If it was a deterrent...they wouldn’t.

However, if we are going to have this thing, we need to change it.

Forum List

Back