kyle rittenhouse now broke

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
i told you they wont get anything from him on those civil suits. he has nothing to give. I do not understand why people think it is ok for criminals to kill a kids and he should not defend himself. He was acquitted and did nothing wrong . live with it.

i told you they wont get anything from him on those civil suits. he has nothing to give. I do not understand why people think it is ok for criminals to kill a kids and he should not defend himself. He was acquitted and did nothing wrong . live with it.
He should have obeyed the curfew.

Wait, last I heard you guys were thrilled with the undisclosed but massive (you assured us it was huge) settlement he got from various news outlets.

Were you wrong?

Haha he’s 20…Who thought he was loaded???

He has only himself to blame.

He may have been acquitted by a sympathetic jury but it is a complete fallacy to say he "did nothing wrong". The Trump Cult cheered when he was acquitted but karma is a bitch, and just like George Zimmerman, these right wing assholes who get off without any legal consequences of killing innocent people, cannot escape the karmic justice of the universe.

Rittenhouse killed two people using a gun he purchased illegally and was not allowed to own. He crossed state lines breaking laws all of the way, because he wanted the excitement of a confrontation. He got way more than a good time hunting libs.

He may have been acquitted by a sympathetic jury but it is a complete fallacy to say he "did nothing wrong". The Trump Cult cheered when he was convicted but karma is a bitch, and just like George Zimmerman, these right wing assholes who get off without any legal consequences of killing innocentg people, cannot escape the karmic justice of the universe.

Rittenhouse killed two people using a gun he purchased illegally and was not allowed to own. He crossed state lines breaking laws all of the way, because he wanted the excitement of a confrontation. He got way more than a good time hunting libs.

Those idiots he shot were in no way innocent.

3ShotsEffective.jpg

Forum List

Back