America Has Suffered A Lethal Blow to Its Freedoms

because they haven't yet turned of their TV.
And after we all went through that scamdemic garbage? I honestly DO NOT understand why. It baffles me.

Just a few hours ago, someone posted to me about how I don't believe the government telling us HAMAS has infiltrated all over the nation and these universities.

:rolleyes:

. . and I asked him why on Earth he bleevs a guy, I KNOW, that he knows lies, on the narratives they are telling that they want us to bleev?

:eusa_think:

1714767198865.png

The Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect​

or, Why idiots continue to trust the media when they are demonstrably wrong about everything​

8ox2zk.jpg

And after we all went through that scamdemic garbage? I honestly DO NOT understand why. It baffles me.

Just a few hours ago, someone posted to me about how I don't believe the government telling us HAMAS has infiltrated all over the nation and these universities.

:rolleyes:

. . and I asked him why on Earth he bleevs a guy, I KNOW, that he knows lies, on the narratives they are telling that they want us to bleev?

:eusa_think:

View attachment 941626

The Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect​

or, Why idiots continue to trust the media when they are demonstrably wrong about everything​

8ox2zk.jpg

Same here!

What you just said reminded me of this.....

The First Amendment came under a brutal attack today by nonother than its Congress.

In their panic and hysteria over losing their gaslighting war to paint ANTI-war protestors as the aggressors, they've now written a LAW dictating that to criticize the ideology and/or actions of a FOREIGN country's government, is now considered hate speech and CAN be prosecuted in American courts.

That's it folks, we're screwed...........IF this is allowed to stand.

This video explains it nicely...

US citizens can deal with a bill in Congress by engaging in various forms of advocacy and activism. They can contact their elected representatives to voice their concerns, either through phone calls, emails, letters, or by attending town hall meetings.

Citizens can also join advocacy groups or grassroots organizations that align with their views on the bill and work together to raise awareness and influence legislators.

Additionally, citizens can participate in protests, rallies, or marches to demonstrate their opposition to a particular bill.

Voting during elections is another powerful way for citizens to hold lawmakers accountable for their actions and decisions on bills.

By staying informed, engaged, and active in the political process, US citizens can effectively voice their opinions and work to shape legislation that reflects their values and interests.

If you American citizens cannot openly or publicly criticize Jewish people or communities in America because of those biased and greedy politicians, just do not vote for them. Very simple. lol. :)

Edit : There should not be the first-class or the second-class citizens in America. What do you think?

Cool. So you are good with no hate speech for death to blacks.

Lets se if you are consistent for once, Simp.

MarcATL

:dance: :dance: :dance:

So things that look like a noose, say a garage door pull that had a huge team of FBI jackboots investigating, is now okay.

just keep voting for the same inept pieces of shit stryder....maybe if you party people had any balls you would tell your useless parties to put people up who are not bottom rungs of the ladder...or quit supporting them.....
First; candidates from either party are almost always volunteers. IIRC, no one is "drafted", they are running because of their choice in the matter.

Second; running for an office can become a "second job" which could compete with one's first job/employment or business to run/operate. Means you will spend much of your time at luncheons, evening meetings, meet-n-greets, local civic clubs and business associations, and many local events - all to give the public/voters a chance to know and question you.

Third; you, your life, and your past will be placed under a microscope and closely examined, often distorted by the opposition. Not just you, but your family and close associates as well. You might have a tough enough skin to put up with the abuse, but often your family and friends may not.

Fourth; it takes money to run a campaign. There's yard signs, and maybe billboards; flyers and handouts, advertisements on radio and TV -etc., travel and/or lodging expenses, and so forth. Means a candidate spends as much time and energy raising fund$ for their campaign as speaking to the voters. Often it will take some of their own money as well.

Fifth; it's a time consuming undertaking that often seems to go for 12-16+ hours a day, every day of the week. You may have very little family time or life of your own for months up to election day.

All these (and more) are the factors involved when it comes to the "bottom rungs of the ladder" and "inept pieces of shit" a Party has to choose from for their support. Of that support, it's the two major parties that usually are the only ones with large enough membership and coffer$ to put up and run a contending candidate. Your 'third' parties rarely have the members/voters and re$ource$ to run a worthwhile candidate who would stand a chance to win.

The fact you couldn't answer my question of "what better system would you propose?" or have made the asinine comments I just replied to strongly suggests you never took, or slept through, and/or failed the civics classes of your K-12 education. Assuming you did K-12 education.

But the real sorry truth is that your post reveals that you are just the sort of person whom no Party would "put up" because you are an example of the sort of "bottom rungs of a ladder" "piece of shit" "with no balls" who couldn't get a "useless parties" to support YOU. Nor would you likely draw any contributors or voters.

For that matter, you sound likely to have never been an involved member of a Party, supported a candidate, or voted.
It's people like you who make the system seem not to work, because you don't work with the system.
I'm stating this mildly.

all you sound like stryder is a fucking die hard party person.....and its people like you who keep voting for that so called "lessor of 2 evil" bullshit that we get the half-assed "leadership we have today......maybe when your other ball drops you will get tough enough to stand up that party you follow without question...

Forum List

Back