Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

The Prosecutor didn't know the law either. Thats the only explanation for them bringing that charge. This prosecution doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Or he's trying for a conviction because the jurors are (justifiably) concerned about getting their houses burned down...

Expert testifies that Kyle was within his rights to defend himself considering the circumstances. This young man will, and should be found not guilty.

Piffle.. You can't provoke an incident, kill 2 people and plead self defense.. Those guys Kyle shot were trying to stop an active shooter without killing him.

Or he's trying for a conviction because the jurors are (justifiably) concerned about getting their houses burned down...
I can only speak for myself. If I were a juror anyone threatening me could eat shit. If they think Kyle was bad, let them try to burn my house or threaten my family!!!!

1637088565596.png

Piffle.. You can't provoke an incident, kill 2 people and plead self defense.. Those guys Kyle shot were trying to stop an active shooter without killing him.
Wow. Your ignorance knows no bounds.
You are legally required to retreat from an active shooter; if at some point you cannot do so, you may then use force in self-defense.

No, someone (you?) mentioned a restraining order against Rosenbaum. Does that excuse Shithead for punching a girl in the head multiple times? Perhaps they are both scumbags eh??
None of this is revelant to the case at hand.
All you want to do is insult Rittenhouse, for no apparent reason, and to no effect whatsoever
Why does insulting Rittenhouse make you feel better?.

Wisconsin law begs to differ. Note Section 948.60

The judge dismissed that charge yesterday.

That law is ambiguous and therefore the court must rule in favor of the defendant.

I've already informed you TDS afflicted morons of that fact countless times in this forum over the last several months. I guess you're just low IQ hard learners.

You can start your 30 days off tomorrow.
See you December 20

Okay, thanks to this idiot judge who directed the verdict, you win and I concede. Congrats! 😢
Wow, being a man of my word, my sentence shall begin at midnight - but you'll miss me!

Forum List

Back