Why Is He Still Alive

I agree on your recommendation as being one of several answers.

But the question still remains on what caused the lack and the fragility? Could it be avoided in most cases if there was social intervention at childhood?

Granted, there is no 100% answer, but could it be that America could succeed say 80% of the time? Other countries do!
Americans eschew imposing shame and guilt on wrongdoing, so kids grow up with no feelings of conscience or regret for wrongdoing. "Spare the rod and ruin the child", who then grow up to ruin the country.

He confessed. Want to talk about questionable convictions and DNA start your own thread
Since the death penalty is a non-reversible error. There needs to be absolute safeguards before it's carried out. And you're advocating a "rush to judgement"
Execution upon conviction at the lowest court level, before any appeals, or other reviews can be carried out.

And that's wrong.

The supreme court let stand a capital conviction where the defendants lawyer or the judge were asleep during portions of the trial.

Is the assurity based on opinion or on fact.
Even confessions are questionable. Over 4% of confessions come from innocent people.

He flipped the parents off. Take your garbage elsewhere. Defending a child molestor and murderer isn't a good look for you

Americans eschew imposing shame and guilt on wrongdoing, so kids grow up with no feelings of conscience or regret for wrongdoing. "Spare the rod and ruin the child", who then grow up to ruin the country.
Other countries spare the rod because it's against the law. I believe that's true in America too.

If you don't desire a discussion then I'll leave you with my point made.

But it's important isn't it! Most of the comments are just mocking, but mocking is a far cry from ignoring!

The problems are for real! Over 40 responses say so!

Save the children before they become murderers with their guns and then need to be put to death.

Other countries spare the rod because it's against the law. I believe that's true in America too.

If you don't desire a discussion then I'll leave you with my point made.

But it's important isn't it! Most of the comments are just mocking, but mocking is a far cry from ignoring!

The problems are for real! Over 40 responses say so!

Save the children before they become murderers with their guns and then need to be put to death.
If you spank children who need spanking when they are young you won't have to imprison or execute them when they are grown. Life is serious business and shouldn't be taken lightly. There is no time for foolishness or disobedience to parents.

That just shows that they are overworked, likely trying the same criminals over and over.
It also means that prejudicial statements may have been introduced to the jury. Allowing the jury to convict on reputation, and not on the facts of the case.

He flipped the parents off. Take your garbage elsewhere. Defending a child molestor and murderer isn't a good look for you
I'm thinking more of why wasn't Elizabeth Smarts serial rapist sentenced to death? That's a case where you have guilt absolutely established, and a repeat of the crime over hundreds of counts. For a crime that a single count would bring the death penalty.

If you spank children who need spanking when they are young you won't have to imprison or execute them when they are grown. Life is serious business and shouldn't be taken lightly.
I'm not going to take part with you when you deliberately mislead. Best of luck with your spanking remedy.

I'm thinking more of why wasn't Elizabeth Smarts serial rapist sentenced to death? That's a case where you have guilt absolutely established, and a repeat of the crime over hundreds of counts. For a crime that a single count would bring the death penalty.

He should have been and in a state like I live in would have been. He deserved death and I don't care if he was mental, he deserved to die

How many innocent people did the citation you found say there were?
do you not understand the comment "less then 500"?

I worked as a Corrections Officer for over 20 years.

90% of the inmates I supervised claimed to be innocent.

even the ones caught in the act.

It also means that prejudicial statements may have been introduced to the jury. Allowing the jury to convict on reputation, and not on the facts of the case.
It is the judge's duty to sustain objections to such statements.

If you spank children who need spanking when they are young you won't have to imprison or execute them when they are grown. Life is serious business and shouldn't be taken lightly. There is no time for foolishness or disobedience to parents.
Then explain all the gangsters in the roaring 20's, and 30's. All grew up with parents that had nothing stopping them from spanking their children. In fact it was the norm.
\

Then explain all the gangsters in the roaring 20's, and 30's. All grew up with parents that had nothing stopping them from spanking their children. In fact it was the norm.
\
We don't know their history. Perhaps they were beaten, not spanked. There's a big difference between being beaten and humiliated and spanked on the bottom and then hugged. Also, most people are 'children of the Devil' and eventually fall into his (it's) patterns of living.

Last edited:
You and Irish can't take part here without revealing that everybody takes the issue seriously. Over 50 responses so far and only more attempts to spam and pretend to not care!

Save America's children before they become murderers and/or mass shooters.

A possible remedy could be 'more guns at an earlier age!

A price reduction on AR-15's would be an efficient answer to the reluctance of progs to accept the 2A.

I'm not going to take part with you when you deliberately mislead. Best of luck with your spanking remedy.
The attitude against spanking didn't start until the 1950's.
Yet you had just as much, if not more crime prior to the 1950's

Is the assurity based on opinion or on fact.
Even confessions are questionable. Over 4% of confessions come from innocent people.
Fact. This asshole went so far as to taunt the family in court. He did it. And he wanted them to know he did it.

Forum List

Back