Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
Much of the case against Rittenhouse has been thrown out. It looks very much like it is moving towards full exoneration.
He violated no Wisconsin law, that the judge refused to toss the weapons charge is a naked admission of that judges political orientation, tens of thousands of 17-18 year old's in Wisconsin possess an AR15 rifle, many of them hunt deer with them, we have open carry here in Wisconsin, that kid may not have made the best decision of his life to be present for that riot, but he did absolutely nothing while there that was illegal, or even remotely criminal, indeed they ran the kid down as he fled their violent rioting, and attempted to steal his firearm, one of the perps(all three were actively rioting)was illegally toting a Glock pistol absent a CCW and as I recall, whilst also being a felon, which means he was a felon in possession of a firearm, a mandatory federal five-spot all on its own, they got exactly what they all so richly deserved, its to damn bad the felon illegally carrying the Glock in commission of a crime wasn't terminated with the other two democratic party animals!

It's a freaking trial for God's sake. You can find an expert who will testify to anything if the defense has enough money or the prosecution has enough political clout.

One was a pedo and the other was a rapist.
Both assaulted Rittenhouse.
Yep... and shortly thereafter, they assumed room temperature. The guy holding the Glock got off easy when his bicep was vaporized... dumbass even admitted in a recording that he wishes he'd killed Kyle. I guess the old joke is true. You CAN'T FIX STUPID - but you sure as hell can bury it.

It's a freaking trial for God's sake. You can find an expert who will testify to anything if the defense has enough money or the prosecution has enough political clout.
The entire incident is literally on camera, the kid did nothing illegal, that they have charged him with these trumped up crimes is indicative of a naked political persecution, just as democrats do with every other true American, they simply attack as a mob, and the mob clearly includes that judge and his kangaroo court...

Treasonous trumpkins
It figures that LWNJ moonbats such as yourself automatically take the side of the crazy bully pedophile who rapes little boys up the ass and beats up women you sick perverted faggot.

I'd call you out as what everyone knows you really are if it wasn't against the forum rules. However, the rules say that I cannot directly call you a pedophile, so I won't call you that, sicko pervert.

Last edited:
It figures that LWNJ moonbats such as yourself automatically take the side of the crazy bully pedophile who rapes little boys up the ass and beats up women you sick perverted faggot.

I'd call you out for what everyone knows you really are if it wasn't against the forum rules. However, the rules say that I cannot directly call you a pedophile, so I won't call you that, sicko pervert.
I like it! :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah? How would you like to see us dealt with?
Just like every other Lefts Syndrome Retard wants....

1633566020917.png

Maybe he was, convince the jury... then there's the pesky minor in possession of a firearm issue to deal with...

Forum List

Back