Democrat Lies about Federal Elections

You have a lot of faith . But the fact that most people knew the democrats were going to cheat in the 2020 election and nothing was done about it does not reassure me very much ... I guess Trump supporters will be closely monitoring the polling booths... sure they will... and the machines will be hooked up to the internet.
Well the RNC sat on its hands under the leadership of McDaniel's... this time the RNC is going to be run by Trump's daughter in law and a very MAGA attorney... they already have 80 lawsuits filed against states for not adhering to election standards... the GOP poll watchers are attorneys who will be at the ballot centers in the blue districts... they won't be pushed around like the volunteer watchers were...
Will it help?... well it can't hurt...

You have a lot of faith . But the fact that most people knew the democrats were going to cheat in the 2020 election and nothing was done about it does not reassure me very much ... I guess Trump supporters will be closely monitoring the polling booths... sure they will... and the machines will be hooked up to the internet.
Turns out Trump is the only one facing felony charges for trying to steal the election

Well the RNC sat on its hands under the leadership of McDaniel's... this time the RNC is going to be run by Trump's daughter in law and a very MAGA attorney... they already have 80 lawsuits filed against states for not adhering to election standards... the GOP poll watchers are attorneys who will be at the ballot centers in the blue districts... they won't be pushed around like the volunteer watchers were...
Will it help?... well it can't hurt...
RNC is wasting its money paying Trumps legal bills

We all know that Democrats lie constantly (while compiling lists of the THOUSANDS of Trump "lies"), but here is a fairly succinct summary of the Democrats' main lies about elections, and in particular the 2020 election. I humbly accept the fact that although I have posted in this forum about just about all of these lying assertions, this guy does a better job than I did, and he includes supporting links.

It is important that Real Americans be familiar with these lies because they will continue to be relevant this year in the 2024 Presidential election. Mainly we must all know that insecure mail-in balloting is bullshit.

You have the guts to call a group of people liars, after your orange messiah has been lying for nearly four years about the "rigged election?" You are as clueless as he is. BTW, the old dementia bug is catching up with your boy. Sleeping in court is one of the symptoms.

Trump fumbles the hail mary but you blame the ball.

The truly sad part about this that the Leftists posting here know as well as everyone else that the election was stolen. They are just happy with the result, so they pretend to dispute the facts.

They are evil.

The truly sad part about this that the Leftists posting here know as well as everyone else that the election was stolen. They are just happy with the result, so they pretend to dispute the facts.

They are evil.
I can’t believe how a poster who, for a conservative, I believe has mostly rational posts can engage in stolen election fantasies just because Trump tells him to.

Why is every election Trump loses “stolen”?
Are you that gullible?

I can’t believe how a poster who, for a conservative, I believe has mostly rational posts can engage in stolen election fantasies just because Trump tells him to.

Are you that gullible?
Why yes...yes he/she/it is that Gullible...

Are you that gullible?
The evidence is mounting everyday... I saw a poll where 70% of the people polled believed something wasn't right about the 2020 election and the 2022 election....

The evidence is mounting everyday... I saw a poll where 70% of the people polled believed something wasn't right about the 2020 election and the 2022 election....

Shows Trumps lies are working
Doesn’t show the election was actually stolen

We all know that Democrats lie constantly (while compiling lists of the THOUSANDS of Trump "lies"), but here is a fairly succinct summary of the Democrats' main lies about elections, and in particular the 2020 election. I humbly accept the fact that although I have posted in this forum about just about all of these lying assertions, this guy does a better job than I did, and he includes supporting links.

It is important that Real Americans be familiar with these lies because they will continue to be relevant this year in the 2024 Presidential election. Mainly we must all know that insecure mail-in balloting is bullshit.

The Federalist?
1714767108969.gif

Why not just post a copy of Archie Comics
It'll be far more realistic.
1714767164654.gif

Insecure mail in ballots are how we wound up with potatohead in the first place, and how you'll get him for 4 more years.
Mail in ballots are secure.
In point of fact, more secure than paper ballots.
But you knew that didn't you.

You are 100% correct! There were no consequences last time , why wouldn't they cheat again .
By "they" you must mean the dozens of Republicans caught and convicted of voter fraud in 20 and 22.

Of course they'll cheat again. MAGATS are too stupid to learn.

Shows Trumps lies are working
Doesn’t show the election was actually stolen
Come on man... you know people cheat in elections right?... you know 2020 was an election unlike any we have ever held before... right?... we had counties mailing out ballots to every address on the map... we had some states remove signature evaluations and address verifications and put drop boxes on the street... to me... to insist cheating didn't happen is to put blinders on and if your guy lost you would still be marching at the capitol... don't be a hypocrite upon being blind....

And at least Trump didn't make money selling a book lying about why he lost the election like Hillary did.
No, he's spent the last 3 years scamming MAGADUMIAN rubes with trump shoes and bibles to the tune of several hundred million bucks.

Hillary only wishes she could be this low.

Last edited:
The consequence was the turning off and waking up of so many people to what the democrats are... this will show itself in the next election... I have faith in the people....The dems can only cheat so much... they needed a pandemic to do it in the last two elections... and they still barely got it done...
Are you saying...

YOU'RE WOKE

1714767847001.png

1714767867441.gif

Forum List

Back