Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Let's put it this way...
Kyle has been questioned and the transcripts of that questioning hasn't been released. One of the questions was likely about what he thought about the gun laws in Kenosha said...
Which is a great segue into the one law that the prosecution's case is solely built upon.

And when it comes out...I see the whole case against Kyle falling apart.

Kyle has never exhibited signs of being a vigilante or angry or reckless...not at all.

He has shown to be helpful and law abiding... volunteering for the community.

The prosecutor has no real case...the gun charge is likely going to get thrown out.

The case is going to fall apart and Kyle will walk.

In that case wouldn’t it be just terrible if Kyle ran into the families of the people he shot and he was never seen again?

Are they violent felons too? That you side with the looters and shitheads burning down neighborhoods…..in particular, primarily black neighborhoods, is interesting……two of the idiots were also convicted felons

I do not support the looters, rioters, or even the peaceful protestors who were on the street that night. Nor do I support any group other than the legitimate, badged LEOs from the local area being the ones to deal with them.

He didnt “deal with them” he tried to put out a fire and they violently attacked him…..and if he hadnt had that rifle he likely would have been beaten to the point of death or the hospital…

Legal Insurrection will have great coverage of the trial.

Either way his Eternal Soul is forfeit for his actions.
but vigilante justice by the families of those criminals he defended himself against is ok in your book!!! I dont think you have the moral clout to discuss anyones eternity!!!!!!!

Stop putting words in my mouth. No, Rosenbaum should have been reported and arrested. We have video of him. That would be a law enforcement, not a vigilante matter.
So you agree he was breaking law prior to him chasing down Kyle. Why were the police ordered to stand down? Didn’t law abiding citizens entitled to protection from Rosenbaum?

So you agree he was breaking law prior to him chasing down Kyle. Why were the police ordered to stand down? Didn’t law abiding citizens entitled to protection from Rosenbaum?

See you did it again. Dumpster fires rarely endanger people.
Trumpster fires and vigilante 17 year olds toting AKs do!

4czley.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like he set a fire in a dumpster.
Guess Kyle decided that it was his job to impose the death sentence. :rolleyes:
Are you this stupid? Kyle only shot people who were attacking him. I get that you would rather that Kyle had been beaten to death, but the only people he shot were his attackers.

This murderous little sack of feces should never see the light of day again while he waits for his execution for multiple counts of Murder.

- But that would require a system more interested in JUSTICE than bureaucracy.
Dude...just stop. You're batshit nuts, everyone already knows it.

There's value in this for the extreme right in that Kyle walking free will energize those killers with guns that were never sure of having safe footing to shoot black people.

This can be a lowering of the bar that Chauvin meant to demonstrate with his puroposely public murder of George Floyd.

Kyle can serve as the example of the bar being lowered in America on white people getting away with murder of blacks. Alabama/Mississippi rules of the 60's will apply once more in America.

Bed sheets and pointy hats will be dragged out of the closets of the south where they have been moldering away since the 60's.

How can America ever return to normal again?
This is satire...right?

Forum List

Back