Kanye West Claims He Would Be Killed For Saying He Is A Trump Supporter

Democrats want to keep Black children in failing inner city public schools even though BLACK FAMILIES want school choice.

That's racist. Right?

Damn skippy those schools are racist, and they're dragging the education system down, which is the whole point of charter schools.

Charter schools should be banned, and school vouchers eliminated. Charter schools were part of the Republican plan to destroy public schools so parents would demand they be abolished. So is the ridiculous notion of CRT. The Republican Party has been trying to destroy the public education system since Reagan.

Damn skippy those schools are racist, and they're dragging the education system down, which is the whole point of charter schools.

Charter schools should be banned, and school vouchers eliminated. Charter schools were part of the Republican plan to destroy public schools so parents would demand they be abolished. So is the ridiculous notion of CRT. The Republican Party has been trying to destroy the public education system since Reagan.
Democrats are destroying public schools all by themselves. I agree that CRT is ridiculous. Everything Democrats touch turns to shit.

You've made no VALID points to substantiate your racism, bigotry and hate. Republican Party talking points are based on lies and bullshit and that's all you've ever used. That and Trump's lies.

From post #70, you are a liar.

"Every Republcian president tries to address various issues. Nixon desegregated southern schools. Trump had his prison reform bill. "

You ignored them to just spam your divisive bullshit race baiting accusations.

You lose. This is for you.

1665245133009.png

He isn’t licking anyone‘s boots. Did you even watch his interview with Tucker? Of course not.

He called out Jared and Ivanka as phonies in it for the money.

He said the White Lives Matters shirt is just stating the obvious, “because they do”.

Hateful little shits like you may not value human life, but obviously Kanye does.

White Lives Matter pisses off the anti-white racists so much. It exposes all of you.
You're extremists in the exact same way the 'other side' operates. Sane people avoid listening to extremists.

For my part, I like when ALL people have the freedom to say exactly what they like, unless it's an immediate threat to people's ACTUAL lives (being offended it not a threat to your life, btw).

But you Cancel Culture Freaks are not about that, so here we are.
Sorry, don't lump me in with cancel culture. I don't want anyone cancelled.

But even you have to admit, Kanye's done a good job of cancelling himself. :)

Kanye has had some serious mental health problems in the past. Paranoia and conspiracy theories are stock in trade for Trump.
Nope, just the media claiming that. Anyone who isn’t in line with the far left Marxist Agenda is labeled that.

Another white liberal woman who wants to keep the Blacks in their place no matter what THEY want.

Another white liberal woman who wants to keep the Blacks in their place no matter what THEY want.

Another idiot who jumps to a false conclusion based on no evidence. Why would I want parents, white or black, to have access to something that's a waste of taxpayers' money and a complete failure?

Charter Schools are a total failure. Just ask the New Orleans School Board. Black parents want better schools for their kids. Charter schools are not "better schools".

The USA could start by spending the SAME amount of money on poor kids and rich kids, instead of being one of two first world countries which spend LESS money educating poor children as rich children. Turkey is the other.

Another idiot who jumps to a false conclusion based on no evidence. Why would I want parents, white or black, to have access to something that's a waste of taxpayers' money and a complete failure?

Charter Schools are a total failure. Just ask the New Orleans School Board. Black parents want better schools for their kids. Charter schools are not "better schools".

The USA could start by spending the SAME amount of money on poor kids and rich kids, instead of being one of two first world countries which spend LESS money educating poor children as rich children. Turkey is the other.

Once again the Canadian doesn't know what she's talking about. In my state, Detroit is one of the BEST funded districts. Almost 16K PER YEAR, PER PUPIL. My district runs circles around them in performance and gets half as much money.

You have no idea what you're talking about. None.

Once again the Canadian doesn't know what she's talking about. In my state, Detroit is one of the BEST funded districts. Almost 16K PER YEAR, PER PUPIL. My district runs circles around them in performance and gets half as much money.

You have no idea what you're talking about. None.

For generations now, we have known that hte primary factor controlling educational success or failure for a child, is parental involvement.

Very few SINGLE parents are going to be able to do as much "involvement" as TWO parents, especially in at least one of them, is slotted to be PRIMARILY a HOMEMAKER.

We know that Parental involvement is terribly important in this and many other important factorss....

That alone is reason enough that the Traditional Nuclear Family with a stay at home mom, should be the Formal Stated goal of national policy.

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world."

That be the day-care center employees. Yikes!:omg:

For generations now, we have known that hte primary factor controlling educational success or failure for a child, is parental involvement.

Very few SINGLE parents are going to be able to do as much "involvement" as TWO parents, especially in at least one of them, is slotted to be PRIMARILY a HOMEMAKER.

We know that Parental involvement is terribly important in this and many other important factorss....

That alone is reason enough that the Traditional Nuclear Family with a stay at home mom, should be the Formal Stated goal of national policy.

....and this cuts across racial and socioeconomic lines as well. Generally children do better in the homes of their married, biological parents.

....and this cuts across racial and socioeconomic lines as well. Generally children do better in the homes of their married, biological parents.

I would say, "that goes without saying", but I guess in today's racially charged climate, it does have to be said.

yes, nothing racial about it. YOu give a kid two parents, God Forbid if one of them is a stay at home HOMEMAKER, and neitther is a drug addict, or some such trainwreck, and the kid has a vastly better foundation to build on, and far better outcomes than the kid in the house next door, with the single mom and a long list of "uncles" who come and go and do't do shit.

Forum List

Back