Kanye West Claims He Would Be Killed For Saying He Is A Trump Supporter

So why is he coming out about it now? And who's they? Maybe it's just me, but things don't seem to be adding up here.🤔

Pissing off the jews might get him killed, which he did last week.

are you surprised to see the demaklan posters referring to african-americans like that?

No, not at all.

Indeed, some time ago, I realized that pointing out to lefties how hypocritical their use of racist or homophobic or misogynistic slurs, was not working,

and the reason is, that no off them give a fuck about any of that shit they pretend to care about.

They only care, to the point that they can use it to attack their political enemies.

They literally do not understand why we see any issue with them in one breath attaccking us for supposedly being wacist, aand in the next attacking a black person as a "coon" or accusing a man of being a "bitch" as an insult.

President West? The worse thing is he would probably be a lackey for racist like you.

Come on dude. You've been talking shit on this guy, now give us something specific.

You ask me what I fear a President Harris will do, I could talk for hours.

Tell me your worst fear of President West, or admit that you got nothing. NOTHING.

Forum List

Back