...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

It is in this link.
Wait, the one he attached to financial statements submitted to the accounting firm that compiled the final statements afterward? The one that means absolutely nothing and got laughed out of court? The one he rendered moot by affirming the accuracy under penalty of law?

Gotcha. I didn't think he was referring to that obliterated talking point from a year ago.

Last edited:
Wait, the one he attached to financial statements submitted to the accounting firm that compiled the final statements afterward? The ine that means absolutely nothing and got laughed out of court?

Gotcha. I didn't think he was referring to that obliterated talking point from a year ago.
And the banks said they would still do business with Trump. That trial was a joke much like yourself.

A recent video has been unearthed showing the Trump-hating Senator Chuck Schumer dancing in the streets with the Trump-obsessed NY AG Letitia James, who actually campaigned on a promise to take down President Trump if she was elected.

The dirty duo isn’t simply dancing in the streets of NYC; they are dancing with a well-known communist group, The Working Families Party.

letitia-james-and-chuck-schumer--600x344.jpg

"Reputable" LOL thanks, I needed a laugh today.

Trump screwed the taxpayers of Charleston, SC for 33 million dollars.

And the banks said they would still do business with Trump.
And where were they when he was scrambling to come up with the money to qualify for an appeal?
------------------------------------------------------------

The dirty duo isn’t simply dancing in the streets of NYC; they are dancing......

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I don't know if this is the event they were dancing for, but.....but it was widely reported that many Americans danced in the streets in November of 2020....here's just one headline:

"The Election Brings Dance to the Streets for a Collective Roar"
"On Saturday, after Joe Biden’s victory was announced, what spilled out of bodies and into cities was an expression of churning emotion."

Something seems to be amiss.

Don Trump not that long ago said he was worth $10 billion.
Now, today he says he can't raise either the $464 million in cash, or $10% of that for a bond......while he appeals the fraud judgement against him.

Now, why?
Did he squander about $9 billion since he claimed he had 10 billion?
If he did, how?
Was he fibbing about the $10 billion?
And if he was....why?

Or, is he fibbing now about being unable raise the significantly less than a billion the court says he owes.

Seems there are some unanswered questions here.

Will the DA begin seizure actions?
If so, which properties are most easily seized and most likely to be surety for the $464,000,000 the court says he owes.

And, how does his failure to raise the required court-ordered monies in this case impact the awards in the E. Jean Carroll cases?
Oh my. This OP didn't wear well. Trump answered your question by getting his bond reduced by 2/3. The short answer is Trump played the NY state lawyers like a fiddle, and proved once again he is the top negotiator in the world.

Well, as far as "no court finding of fraud"?
Umm, I honestly thought there was a finding.
In fact, I was pretty doggone sure of it.
For example, I read just the following reportage (Sept. 23, 2024)....among a whole raft of similar reportages:

• "A New York judge found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for fraud and canceled the Trump Organization’s business certification, a shocking ruling that poses an existential threat to the former president’s financial empire as he runs for a second term in the White House.
    Judge Arthur Engoron’s ruling on Monday is a complete rejection of Trump’s arguments that he didn’t inflate the values of his golf courses, hotels, homes at Mar-a-Lago and Seven Springs on financial statements.
------------------------------------------------

And then, my earnest and well-meaning avatar has requested of me to once again respond to poor poster Lantern's repeated claim that my avatar is a liar.

????

I personally don't think he is (and he works for me, so I'm invested in his integrity!).

Nor does my avatar himself thinks so.

So, once again we both ask the strident Lantern to put his money where his mouth is.
And show.
Or go.
So saddle-up, Skippy. Show us what your little pony can do.

No disrespect intended.
Fraud being accused by a court that is biased politically against a defendant, ummmm is not a recognized court at all. When Trump is re-elected you people are going to regret the day your party decided to go rogue against him. I hope he locks people up for their participation in the get Trump at all cost coup or true insurrection game that has been run on him.

"Fraud being accused by a court that is biased politically against a defendant...is not a recognized court at all."
--------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, OK.
So a state court said to be "biased" by an anonymous poster using a fake name is not recognize as a court at all.

Good to know.
That should carry a lot of weight in some circles. I suppose.

And if the sky was green it wouldn't be blue on a clear day. But it still doesn't explain how fooled a fool could be.
But thanks for trying.

Criminals get caught. Get over it.
Not all criminals get caught. Pedo Biden is still in office.

Inside of the loan application Trump has placed in a warning that the banks do their own evaluation of said property... they may have done it or not but as far as I'm concerned that covers him legally... there is nothing righteous about this prosecution... it may make haters feel good but that feeling will be short lived because its getting Trump reelected....
Memo to NY elites... not everyone in the country thinks like you... its a small minority of hateful liberals who hate Trump and will hate the next guy and the nation forever....

That disclaimer does NOT cover Trump's ass legally You can post a sign on a ferris wheel that says "Ride this ferris wheel at your own risk", but if you haven't maintained the device properly, and it breaks down because of your neligence in keeping it in good repair, you're still legally liable if it breaks down and someone is injured.

The law requires that you deal honestly with your bank. Suggesting that a disclaimer on his "Statement of Worth" means that Trump is no longer required to obey that law, is laughable.

Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him. Did you expect him to suddenly become honest as President????

It's illegal to lie to your bank about your net worth" do you not understand
He didn't lie... he made his estimate on what its worth and told the banks to do their own assessment which they did and still approved the loans....
Please look up the word lie....

That disclaimer does NOT cover Trump's ass legally You can post a sign on a ferris wheel that says "Ride this ferris wheel at your own risk", but if you haven't maintained the device properly, and it breaks down because of your neligence in keeping it in good repair, you're still legally liable if it breaks down and someone is injured.

The law requires that you deal honestly with your bank. Suggesting that a disclaimer on his "Statement of Worth" means that Trump is no longer required to obey that law, is laughable.

Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him. Did you expect him to suddenly become honest as President????
What does a carney ride have to do with a hotel?... not one case will end up getting Trump... all will be overturned... all of this lawfare is being conducted by the white house and when Trump wins I wouldn't want to be that lawyer who us handling the cases for Biden.... Covelo I think his name is....

Forum List

Back