...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

"No victim. Thus no fraud can occur."
How did that work out in the actual trial?
That "no fraud" business?

Personally, I kinda thought much of the disgorgement requirement was due to the court finding that there was, in fact, real fraud.

And with no intention to be disrespectful.....I'll lean to the side of a court of law vs. a poster using a fake name and posting anonymously on an internet gossipboard.

But that's just me.

Personally, I kinda thought much of the disgorgement requirement was due to the court finding that there was, in fact, real fraud.

And with no intention to be disrespectful.....I'll lean to the side of a court of law vs. a poster using a fake name and posting anonymously on an internet gossipboard.

But that's just me.
What court of law is recognizable under the Biden regime ?

But that's just me.
With full intent to be disrespectful to a known liar like you, there was NO court finding of fraud. Legal definition requires a victim. I'll lean towards reality vs a poster with a history of lying and terminal TDS spouting its usual gibberish. But that's just me.

Before or after the fire sale pricing?

Do we have to count is 10,000 sq/ft penthouse at the real size or the inflated 30,000 sq/ft size?

Do we have to count buildings as part of the valuation that were never built?

WW
The banks will check all that out before they give a loan. Trump got the loans.

"With full intent to be disrespectful to a known liar like you, there was NO court finding of fraud. Legal definition requires a victim. I'll lean towards reality vs a poster with a history of lying..."

Well, as far as "no court finding of fraud"?
Umm, I honestly thought there was a finding.
In fact, I was pretty doggone sure of it.
For example, I read just the following reportage (Sept. 23, 2024)....among a whole raft of similar reportages:

• "A New York judge found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for fraud and canceled the Trump Organization’s business certification, a shocking ruling that poses an existential threat to the former president’s financial empire as he runs for a second term in the White House.
    Judge Arthur Engoron’s ruling on Monday is a complete rejection of Trump’s arguments that he didn’t inflate the values of his golf courses, hotels, homes at Mar-a-Lago and Seven Springs on financial statements.
------------------------------------------------

And then, my earnest and well-meaning avatar has requested of me to once again respond to poor poster Lantern's repeated claim that my avatar is a liar.

????

I personally don't think he is (and he works for me, so I'm invested in his integrity!).
Nor does my avatar himself thinks so.

So, once again we both ask the strident Lantern to put his money where his mouth is.
And show.
Or go.
So saddle-up, Skippy. Show us what your little pony can do.

No disrespect intended.

1711471374671.png

You said it wasn't true..
Because it isn't.

I asked you to prove that
Which was idiotic and shows how intellectually incapable you are.

You lied and said Trump included the disclaimer. Nobody has to lift a finger to dispell your lie.

Just as nobody has to prove unicorns do not exist. You prove your fantasy or go sit on the corner with the spoonbenders.

Because it isn't.

Which was idiotic and shows how intellectually incapable you are.

You lied and said Trump included the disclaimer. Nobody has to lift a finger to dispell your lie.
Guess you didn't sleep well last night.... you just can't admit when you made something up.... so you will forever be a liar and a troll....

Guess you didn't sleep well last night.... you just can't admit when you made something up.... so you will forever be a liar and a troll....
But as everyone can see, it is you who made up the lie.

Then I rightly called it alie.

This baby tantrum won't help you.

Show us the disclaimer. See you in never. It doesn't exist, and you regurgitated a lie.

But as everyone can see, it is you who made up the lie.

Then I rightly called it alie.

This baby tantrum won't help you.

Show us the disclaimer. See you in never. It doesn't exist, and you regurgitated a lie.
It is in this link.

Forum List

Back