Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, he was deemed “credible” by the judge.

Michael Dean Cohen (born August 25, 1966) is an American and disbarred former lawyer, who served as an attorney for former United States president Donald Trump from 2006 to 2018.
Michael Dean Cohen (born August 25, 1966) is an American and disbarred former lawyer, who served as an attorney for former United States president Donald Trump from 2006 to 2018. Cohen served as vice president of the Trump Organization and personal counsel to Trump, often being described as his fixer. Cohen served as co-president of Trump Entertainment and was a board member of the Eric Trump Foundation, a children's health charity. From 2017 to 2018, Cohen was deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee.

Allen Howard Weisselberg (born August 15, 1947) is an American businessman who was convicted of tax evasion in connection with his role as former chief financial officer (CFO) of the Trump Organization. Weisselberg served as a co-trustee of a trust set up in 2017 by Donald Trump before Trump's inauguration as president of the United States. In 2022, Weisselberg pleaded guilty to 15 criminal charges including grand larceny, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records.[1] In January 2023, he began serving a five-month jail sentence[2][3] and was released the following April.[4] A ruling which was handed down in February 2024 also resulted in Weisselberg being permanently banned from serving in financial control function of any New York corporation or business, and also banned him from being serving as a director or officer for any New York corporation or business for three years.[5] In 2024, he pleaded guilty to perjury and was sentenced to another five months in prison.

Updated Apr 10, 2024 - Politics & Policy

Charted: Trump world allies sentenced to prison​

I know it is always said "America believes in second chances." When I think of the people America gave second chances to, I instantly remember the ones who ended up not living up to their new selves. This does not mean I don't remember the ones who successfully changed for the better. I'm no Christian or believer of many Judeo-Christian things, but I will be watching to see how those that profess to be what I am not, treat Michael Cohen.

Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.

Cohen takes the stand against his former boss in Trump’s first criminal trial.

By Peter Jamison

View attachment 937083

When Michael Cohen takes the stand in the coming days as the star witness in his former boss’s criminal trial, it will mark the climax of his transformation from Donald Trump’s bullying defender to one of his loudest public enemies.

As Cohen tells and retells the story — in congressional testimony, television interviews, two books, a popular podcast and assertions to the judge in his own criminal case — he is a man on a quest for redemption. After years spent serving Trump, he says he’s ready to serve his country. A confessed liar, he says he’s now willing to risk everything for the truth.

“I am the canary in the coal mine for millions of Americans mesmerized by Trump,” Cohen said on the debut episode of his podcast, “Mea Culpa,” expressing his hope that speaking out would be a “way to right some of the many wrongs I committed at his behest.”

LOL! Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels are your last hope.

Hahahahahaha

I know it is always said "America believes in second chances." When I think of the people America gave second chances to, I instantly remember the ones who ended up not living up to their new selves. This does not mean I don't remember the ones who successfully changed for the better. I'm no Christian or believer of many Judeo-Christian things, but I will be watching to see how those that profess to be what I am not, treat Michael Cohen.

Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.

Cohen takes the stand against his former boss in Trump’s first criminal trial.

By Peter Jamison

View attachment 937083

When Michael Cohen takes the stand in the coming days as the star witness in his former boss’s criminal trial, it will mark the climax of his transformation from Donald Trump’s bullying defender to one of his loudest public enemies.

As Cohen tells and retells the story — in congressional testimony, television interviews, two books, a popular podcast and assertions to the judge in his own criminal case — he is a man on a quest for redemption. After years spent serving Trump, he says he’s ready to serve his country. A confessed liar, he says he’s now willing to risk everything for the truth.

“I am the canary in the coal mine for millions of Americans mesmerized by Trump,” Cohen said on the debut episode of his podcast, “Mea Culpa,” expressing his hope that speaking out would be a “way to right some of the many wrongs I committed at his behest.”

Of course the judge says he's credible. He's in the tank for the DA...lol

Federal judge says Cohen committed perjury at that 'trial' he testified to something, something, something Trump. Yeah, he's reformed. :auiqs.jpg:

At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.

At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.
Are you serious? A judge actually used the word "credible" to describe Michael Cohen?

Got a link? If I read that, and it's real, I can say that now I've seen everything but Jesus.

Forum List

Back