A police officer took a teen for a rape kit. Then he assaulted her, too.

So, for every police officer a person meets, there is, according to the stats in the WaPo article. .

". . At least 1,800 state and local police officers were charged with crimes involving child sexual abuse from 2005 through 2022, The Post found.. . ."

Compared to 2020 national employment numbers of the police, this means, about a 1/4 of one percent of the total of all police are the problem? Is that right?

1710533380418.png

. . . . hmmmmm. . .

Is this worse, or not worse, than the percentage of school teachers or clergy that victimize kids?

:eusa_think:

A quarter of one percent? I don't mean to minimize a very serious problem. . but really? C'mon WaPo. . . let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill. .. I really do think the post modern queer theory agenda, of what they are doing to kids with that bullshit in schools and that grooming agenda? :dunno:

If they are really concerned about the kids? That has some serious documentation behind it. . why not run a piece on THAT!

Joe Rogan Experience #2119 - James Lindsay​

Mar 14, 2024

(Third most liked comment down)
1710533845466.png

That has a much more sinister and bigger percentage of folks involved in that!

I don't think WaPo gives a shit about the kids at all. . There is definitely some other agenda going on here, and why WaPo is attacking the cops, and it has nothing to do with kids. . . .

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ā€œA police officer took a teen for a rape kitā€
That is you illiteracy and is a headline nowhere
It's a dumb thing to argue about, but no, Synth is correct. The illiterates at WaPo actually DID phrase their stoopid piece that way. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

1710535418800.png

I've been saying it for years: Cops are the criminals

Hundreds. HUNDREDS of cops.

Hundreds of law enforcement officers have been accused of sexually abusing children over the past two decades, a Post investigation found

The 14-year-old did not want to go to the emergency room. Her mother had begged her. Her therapist had gently prodded. And now there was a police officer in her living room.

ā€œYou really should think about it,ā€ he said.

He introduced himself as Officer Rodney Vicknair. His New Orleans Police Department cruiser was waiting outside, ready to take her to the hospital for a rape kit. Early that morning, the girl said, a 17-year-old friend had forced himself on her.

Under the police departmentā€™s rules, a case like this was supposed to be handled from the start by a detective trained in sex crimes or child abuse. But on this afternoon in May of 2020, it was Vicknair, a patrol officer with a troubled past, who knocked on the girlā€™s door.

He tried to coax her into changing her mind. ā€œIf Iā€™m a young man that has done something wrong to a young lady and she doesnā€™t follow up and press the issue,ā€ Vicknair said as his body camera recorded the conversation, ā€œthen Iā€™m gonna go out and do it to another young lady.ā€

ā€œAnd itā€™s gonna be worse, maybe, the next time,ā€ Vicknair said, ā€œbecause Iā€™m gonna think in my head, ā€˜Oh, I got the power. I can go further this time.ā€™ ā€

The girl didnā€™t want that. She just wanted this to be over.

She didnā€™t know it was only the beginning. Four months later, police would arrest a man for sexually assaulting the girl. But it wouldnā€™t be her teenage friend. It would be Officer Rodney Vicknair.

The day the 14-year-old met 53-year-old Vicknair was the day the officer began a months-long grooming process, prosecutors would allege. Within hours of meeting the girl, Vicknair wrapped his arm around her while they took a selfie. He let her play with his police baton. He joked with her about ā€œwhipping your behind.ā€ He showed her multiple photos of a young woman dressed only in lingerie.

THIS IS A GIFT ARTICLE FOR YOU ALL TO READ:

The surest way to be killed or assaulted violently in this country is to live in a place run by people like you. That will NEVER not be true.

. . . and I didn't notice their stats of, "two decades," in the title.

So my 1/4 of a percent? Figured it way off! I didn't notice it was a range over nearly two decades. .. . .

OMG!!! IT only averages out to. . . 105.882352941 "charged with crimes involving child sexual abuse. . " PER YEAR?!!

So WaPo is running an article whistle blowing on around 100 cops, out of around three quarters of a million per year?

I got that right?

So this propaganda rag ignores REAL problems, while exaggerating the scale of other problems. .

iu

Troll thread to say all cops suck.

Just a side gig from their America Sucks Crowd.

This isn't the first time he/she/it did this. Several months ago, started a thread just for the purpose of doing that. Bumped their own thread probably about 50 times, just to make sure everyone knew their opinion about how horrible all cops were.

This isn't the first time he/she/it did this. Several months ago, started a thread just for the purpose of doing that. Bumped their own thread probably about 50 times, just to make sure everyone knew their opinion about how horrible all cops were.

WEF are using their shills to create the angry world they desire.

Hundreds of law enforcement officers have been accused of sexually abusing children over the past two decades, a Post investigation found

The 14-year-old did not want to go to the emergency room. Her mother had begged her. Her therapist had gently prodded. And now there was a police officer in her living room.

He introduced himself as Officer Rodney Vicknair. His New Orleans Police Department cruiser was waiting outside, ready to take her to the hospital for a rape kit. Early that morning, the girl said, a 17-year-old friend had forced himself on her.

Under the police departmentā€™s rules, a case like this was supposed to be handled from the start by a detective trained in sex crimes or child abuse. But on this afternoon in May of 2020, it was Vicknair, a patrol officer with a troubled past, who knocked on the girlā€™s door.

He tried to coax her into changing her mind. ā€œIf Iā€™m a young man that has done something wrong to a young lady and she doesnā€™t follow up and press the issue,ā€ Vicknair said as his body camera recorded the conversation, ā€œthen Iā€™m gonna go out and do it to another young lady.ā€

ā€œAnd itā€™s gonna be worse, maybe, the next time,ā€ Vicknair said, ā€œbecause Iā€™m gonna think in my head, ā€˜Oh, I got the power. I can go further this time.ā€™ ā€

She didnā€™t know it was only the beginning. Four months later, police would arrest a man for sexually assaulting the girl. But it wouldnā€™t be her teenage friend. It would be Officer Rodney Vicknair.

The day the 14-year-old met 53-year-old Vicknair was the day the officer began a months-long grooming process, prosecutors would allege. Within hours of meeting the girl, Vicknair wrapped his arm around her while they took a selfie. He let her play with his police baton. He joked with her about ā€œwhipping your behind.ā€ He showed her multiple photos of a young woman dressed only in lingerie.

It doesn't matter if you're a cop, a priest, a Democrat, a Republican, a doctor, a mechanic, an atheist etc.. if someone is gonna rape or commit another crime, what they are in society won't stop them. And just because it's a cop, it's not all cops. If he was a gun owner, it's not all gun owners. If he was an atheist librarian, it's not all atheist librarians.

Hope he gets locked up for a very long time and his testicles removed.

I guess it just wasnā€™t her day.

STOP SPAMMING THE FUCKING THREAD!
So, a police officer rapes and girl which makes all police officers bad.

Damn.

Kids in Kindergarten have better logic skills than that.
All cops are bad. The ones not actively bent cover for the thugs.

According to OP, everything a police officer does makes all police officers bad.

Not all, only 98-99%.
140 cops were injured by the so called 'hostages ' ( a word that yer chosen one calls them ) on jan 6. one lost an eye, one had a crushed spine, some were stabbed & one was tazed into a heart attack.

but yer chosen one plays their song at his rallies.

you spew bullshit.
You're lying.
So, for every police officer a person meets, there is, according to the stats in the WaPo article. .

". . At least 1,800 state and local police officers were charged with crimes involving child sexual abuse from 2005 through 2022, The Post found.. . ."

Compared to 2020 national employment numbers of the police, this means, about a 1/4 of one percent of the total of all police are the problem? Is that right?

View attachment 917566

. . . . hmmmmm. . .

Is this worse, or not worse, than the percentage of school teachers or clergy that victimize kids?

:eusa_think:

A quarter of one percent? I don't mean to minimize a very serious problem. . but really? C'mon WaPo. . . let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill. .. I really do think the post modern queer theory agenda, of what they are doing to kids with that bullshit in schools and that grooming agenda? :dunno:

If they are really concerned about the kids? That has some serious documentation behind it. . why not run a piece on THAT!

Joe Rogan Experience #2119 - James Lindsay​

Mar 14, 2024

(Third most liked comment down)
View attachment 917572

That has a much more sinister and bigger percentage of folks involved in that!

I don't think WaPo gives a shit about the kids at all. . There is definitely some other agenda going on here, and why WaPo is attacking the cops, and it has nothing to do with kids. . . .

:rolleyes:

. . . and I didn't notice their stats of, "two decades," in the title.

So my 1/4 of a percent? Figured it way off! I didn't notice it was a range over nearly two decades. .. . .

OMG!!! IT only averages out to. . . 105.882352941 "charged with crimes involving child sexual abuse. . " PER YEAR?!!

So WaPo is running an article whistle blowing on around 100 cops, out of around three quarters of a million per year?

I got that right?

So this propaganda rag ignores REAL problems, while exaggerating the scale of other problems. .

iu

It doesn't matter if you're a cop, a priest, a Democrat, a Republican, a doctor, a mechanic, an atheist etc.. if someone is gonna rape or commit another crime, what they are in society won't stop them. And just because it's a cop, it's not all cops. If he was a gun owner, it's not all gun owners. If he was an atheist librarian, it's not all atheist librarians.

Hope he gets locked up for a very long time and his testicles removed.
Most don't actually get arrested, because their fellow cops cover for them.

playtime said:
140 cops were injured by the so called 'hostages ' ( a word that yer chosen one calls them ) on jan 6. one lost an eye, one had a crushed spine, some were stabbed & one was tazed into a heart attack.

but yer chosen one plays their song at his rallies.

you spew bullshit.

You're lying.

Police union: Over 140 officers injured in Capitol siege​

ā€œThe officers are angry, and I donā€™t blame them,ā€ said the Capitol Police union chairman​

January 28, 2021 04:14 PM
ā€œI have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,ā€ said the Capitol Police officerā€™s union chairman, Gus Papathanasiou, in a statement Wednesday. ā€œOne officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.ā€

... and two others died by suicide in the weeks after: D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith and U.S. Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood.

Police union: Over 140 officers injured in Capitol siege

Ten police officers still off duty from injuries suffered during Capitol riot​

A ā€˜severe eye injuryā€™ and damage to officersā€™ backs and vertebrae are among conditions keeping the officers from returning to work​

Graig Graziosi
Friday 30 July 2021 22:01 BST
Ten police officers still off duty from injuries suffered during Capitol riot

STOP SPAMMING THE FUCKING THREAD!

All cops are bad. The ones not actively bent cover for the thugs.

Not all, only 98-99%.

You're lying.

Most don't actually get arrested, because their fellow cops cover for them.
And YOU will squeal like a little baby when you need one.

Forum List

Back