Zone1 Catholics (real ones) do NOT go against Scripture or add to it. It's a lie.

forkintheroad7

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2024
I am not just a Catholic, I am an informed one. I have read the Bible and I have studied Church history and history in general. I know WHY Catholics believe in or practice [whatever].

There is nothing that Catholics do that seriously contradicts Scripture. It just is not true.

If it APPEARS that they do, it is often because Catholics go by Church/synagogue TRADITIONS that have been handed down for centuries. You'd have to be a priest or bishop to fully understand it all. And face it, most anti-Catholics wouldn't even consider doing that. But they often pass themselves off as Catholic experts just the same.

Mary is mentioned in Revelation, though not by name. In Revelation it speaks of the Birth of Christ and the woman who had to go into the desert.

But other than that, I don't want to get into end times stuff. That is not exactly my forte. Also, it is off topic somewhat

I am not just a Catholic, I am an informed one. I have read the Bible and I have studied Church history and history in general. I know WHY Catholics believe in or practice [whatever].

There is nothing that Catholics do that seriously contradicts Scripture. It just is not true.

If it APPEARS that they do, it is often because Catholics go by Church/synagogue TRADITIONS that have been handed down for centuries. You'd have to be a priest or bishop to fully understand it all. And face it, most anti-Catholics wouldn't even consider doing that. But they often pass themselves off as Catholic experts just the same.

Off topic, but did you get a new screenname? Or is this your first time here? Because you sound exactly like 1miseryindex. Same demeanor, same views, same posting style, same everything.

No problem:

Deuteronomy 18:11 Or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead.​

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus​

Can you ask your loved ones to pray for you?

Holy Mary, Mother of God, PRAY FOR US.........

It's not that complicated. Jesus was a good Jewish boy and listened to his mother!!!

Greg

Can you ask your loved ones to pray for you?

Holy Mary, Mother of God, PRAY FOR US.........

It's not that complicated. Jesus was a good Jewish boy and listened to his mother!!!

Greg
Also, I heard that at some point in the Israelites' history, the QUEEN (mother) was the true ruler, not her son the King (and no, I am not saying that we should worship Mary. No Catholic would say that)

Well if there are real catholics and fake ones, what are the fake ones teaching ? Are some of the churches fake?
unfortunately, some are. I've had some bad experiences with priests who are rude, agitated... uncaring, not exactly what Jesus wants, I'd guess.

Also, there is a lot of heresy in the new church, meaning the church after Vatican II. The worst heresy of all IMO is that all religions lead you to God and Heaven. Did Jesus say that? No, he said that HE is the way, the truth and the life. . that no one goes to the Father except through Him. And I say no one goes to Jesus except through HIS Church, @ least not in a perfect way that is pleasing to God. The original is the Catholic Church, the only one that goes back to the Beginning, to the first century.

unfortunately, some are. I've had some bad experiences with priests who are rude, agitated... uncaring, not exactly what Jesus wants, I'd guess.

Also, there is a lot of heresy in the new church, meaning the church after Vatican II. The worst heresy of all IMO is that all religions lead you to God and Heaven. Did Jesus say that? No, he said that HE is the way, the truth and the life. . that no one goes to the Father except through Him. And I say no one goes to Jesus except through HIS Church, @ least not in a perfect way that is pleasing to God. The original is the Catholic Church, the only one that goes back to the Beginning, to the first century.
I do believe that. I am no religion but I do pray the rosary every day. I love it!

Which denominations do not believe in rapture?

The Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church, the Lutheran Churches, the Anglican Communion, and Reformed denominations have no tradition of a preliminary return of Christ.

I do believe that. I am no religion but I do pray the rosary every day. I love it!
That's amazing. Usually only baptized or confirmed Catholics pray the rosary. The rosary is what got me to convert: from half-ass Christian to practicing one, and when I was half ass Christian, I was not being Catholic but the rosary took care of that also. Now if the CC could just get its act together and become UNITED (SSPX and other tradtionalists and novus ordo)

But that's Satan for ya, always DIVIDING

to conquer

Forum List

Back