Kanye West Claims He Would Be Killed For Saying He Is A Trump Supporter

The Deep State and Democrats. They are terrified of losing the black vote. Their narrative about MAGA would fall apart even more.

Literally nobody is afraid of Kanye. Kanye is a "lookatme! lookatme!" piece of shit. If the black voters didn't find inspiration in Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, etc. then they ain't going to find it in an old washup in Kanye.

Kanye. Trying oh so hard to stay..relevant?.....even in a light conversation??? :)
Fail. Happens when you go bat shit crazy and crap all over your accomplishments and start thinking you are God.
No wonder he supports Trump.

If he was running as a REpublican vs any of your fuckers, I would be happy to vote for him. Especially if it got your panities in a twist.

If he was running as a REpublican vs any of your fuckers, I would be happy to vote for him. Especially if it got your panities in a twist.
Yep. To be expected you'd vote for him. You like black people when they say exactly what you (as a white man) want to hear.
Who you vote for is of no concern to me. I believe Kanye did run in 2020.
Did you vote for him? :)

Yep. To be expected you'd vote for him. You like black people when they say exactly what you (as a white man) want to hear.
Who you vote for is of no concern to me. I believe Kanye did run in 2020.
Did you vote for him? :)

The amount I like any candidates, white or black is based primarily on how much they say that I want to hear.

You seem to assume I treat black candidates differently than I treat white ones. Are you projecting the way you think onto me?

If so, stop doing that. I am very, very different than you.

The amount I like any candidates, white or black is based primarily on how much they say that I want to hear.

You seem to assume I treat black candidates differently than I treat white ones. Are you projecting the way you think onto me?

If so, stop doing that. I am very, very different than you.
Nothing to do with the term "candidate". I'm speaking strictly black and white here.
I'm talking about certain black people saying what conservative white people like you want to hear.....and you saying "right on!". (yeah..dating myself a bit). :)
Then a black man/woman with an opinion that differs from your beliefs (say Supreme Court Justice Jackson for example) comes along and you denigrate and dismiss them.

I'm simply pointing out you are selective in your support of what black "voice" you listen to.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with the term "candidate". I'm speaking strictly black and white here.
I'm talking about certain black people saying what conservative white people like you want to hear.....and you saying "right on!". (yeah..dating myself a bit). :)
Then a black man/woman with an opinion that differs from your beliefs (say Supreme Court Justice Brown for example) comes along and you denigrate and dismiss them.

I'm simply pointing out you are selective in your support of what black "voice" you listen to.

And you are doing it in a way that implies that my treatement of black voices are different than my treatment of any other voices.

Which is false. That was my point. Would you like to response to that now, or are you going to wander off into the weeds again?

And you are doing it in a way that implies that my treatement of black voices are different than my treatment of any other voices.

Which is false. That was my point. Would you like to response to that now, or are you going to wander off into the weeds again?
What weeds? I'm here on solid pavement.

And I'm not implying anything. I'm stating it.
If it is a black voice that agrees with a white way of thinking, you're all for it.
If not...well. All I can tell you is what I've seen you post.

What weeds? I'm here on solid pavement.

And I'm not implying anything. I'm stating it.
If it is a black voice that agrees with a white way of thinking, you're all for it.
If not...well. All I can tell you is what I've seen you post.

"White way of thinking? I have no idea what you think that is.

I'm looking for candidates that offer me policies that I agree with on ideological and/or pragmatic grounds.

I can think of many blacks who's "thinking" I have liked very much, and I can think of many whites who's way of "thinking" I found bad from reasons ranging from they are vile and evil to they are freaking retarded to they are clearly anti-American scum of the earth.

Your racial lens here, has nothing to do with me.

"White way of thinking? I have no idea what you think that is.

I'm looking for candidates that offer me policies that I agree with on ideological and/or pragmatic grounds.

I can think of many blacks who's "thinking" I have liked very much, and I can think of many whites who's way of "thinking" I found bad from reasons ranging from they are vile and evil to they are freaking retarded to they are clearly anti-American scum of the earth.

Your racial lens here, has nothing to do with me.
I voted for Obama for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

Then a black man/woman with an opinion that differs from your beliefs (say Supreme Court Justice Jackson for example) comes along and you denigrate and dismiss them.

Don't we all gravitate toward those we agree with? Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back