Kanye West Claims He Would Be Killed For Saying He Is A Trump Supporter

Once again the idiot FuckBoi parrots right wing lies on no evidence. Aren't you ashamed that you're this stupid and gullible???
what lies? you don’t think there is evidence of centuries of Dems murderin, lynching and oppressing african-americans? do you know nothing about the history of the united states? spacey, jim crow?

The Deep State and Democrats. They are terrified of losing the black vote. Their narrative about MAGA would fall apart even more.

Kanye has had some serious mental health problems in the past. Paranoia and conspiracy theories are stock in trade for Trump.

I saw some of that bullshit.

....but he kisses Ivanka's daddys ass.

While at the same time saying black folks don't.

This coming from a little racist shit who makes his racist remarks hiding behind the internet.

Dumb ass fools like you don't have a clue, but you love to parade out boot licking fools like Koonye and Candace to attack black
it’s very telling that you think if you support a politician’s political positions or term you have to be kissing their ass…very telling

i suppose that’s what your plantation boss makes you do over in the demaklan…but free people don’t have to do that.

What is telling is when you speak against black folks, but you are afraid to criticize white folks and yes that is kissing their asses.

Funny how when FREE black republicans open their mouth against republicans they are pretty much kick to the side. Michael Steele, Colin Powell, Omarosa and the list goes on. See you are one of the loyal boot lickers, don't have to worry about you turning on massa.

what lies? you don’t think there is evidence of centuries of Dems murderin, lynching and oppressing african-americans? do you know nothing about the history of the united states? spacey, jim crow?

Do you think there is evidence of centuries of ALL AMERICANS lynching, oppressing and discriminating against black Americans????

KEEPING BLACK PEOPLE DOWN HAS BEEN BIPARTISAN THROUGHOUT AMERICAN HISTORY.

THERE WERE NO FUCKING PARTIES WHEN THE FOUNDERS PUT SLAVERY IN THE CONSTITUTION YOU STUPID ASS.

What is telling is when you speak against black folks, but you are afraid to criticize white folks and yes that is kissing their asses.

Funny how when FREE black republicans open their mouth against republicans they are pretty much kick to the side. Michael Steele, Colin Powell, Omarosa and the list goes on. See you are one of the loyal boot lickers, don't have to worry about you turning on massa.
haha i speak against black folk? when? you attack West, Thomas, Owens and any black person that dares to question your plantation…and you attack them on the worst, racist terms…

Steele and Powell have never been “kicked to the side”

“koon crew?” is that the demaklan boss telling you to call them? and you wonder why we call your cult racist?
Yea you know what it is, because you are a member of it. Funny how the Republiklan party is the party that fights against anything that is good for black folks. Voters rights, police reform, etc.

Kanye has had some serious mental health problems in the past. Paranoia and conspiracy theories are stock in trade for Trump.

Said the man that believes in the Southern Strategy Conspiracy THeory.

Do you think there is evidence of centuries of ALL AMERICANS lynching, oppressing and discriminating against black Americans????

THERE WERE NO FUCKING PARTIES WHEN THE FOUNDERS PUT SLAVERY IN THE CONSTITUTION YOU STUPID ASS.
nope it’s dems…not all Americans

Yea you know what it is, because you are a member of it. Funny how the Republiklan party is the party that fights against anything that is good for black folks. Voters rights, police reform, etc.
here you are against attacking black folks with racist terms because your plantation boss asked you to.

sad.

why do you hate black folk so much?

haha i speak against black folk? when? you attack West, Thomas, Owens and any black person that dares to question your plantation…and you attack them on the worst, racist terms…

Steele and Powell have never been “kicked to the side”
Open your eyes and stop just doing what you are told, your ignorance is mind boggling. Just because you only sleep with white men doesn't mean that you are white.

Wow. When people turn on us and attack them, we have a problem with that?

How terrible.

NOT.

here you are against attacking black folks with racist terms because your plantation boss asked you to.

sad.

why do you hate black folk so much?
I love black folks, that is why 92% of them agree with me. Look at my Avatar, you are in the party that hates black folks and yet you claim you are for black folks. That really doesn't make any sense.

The Republcian Party has been doing the opposite since it was founded, 170 years ago. YOu are a moron.

I love black folks, that is why 92% of them agree with me. Look at my Avatar, you are in the party that hates black folks and yet you claim you are for black folks. That really doesn't make any sense.

How do you know that West is not being sincere?

We don't hate them. We have been dedicated to helpting them, since we were founded 170 years ago.

What part of that doesn't make sense to you?

The Republcian Party has been doing the opposite since it was founded, 170 years ago. YOu are a moron.

One Republican President freed the slaves. The rest of the Republican Party has been claiming credit for helping black people for 170 years despite the fact that they've done nothing for blacks since they freed the slaves, and right now they're very busy re-establishing segregation, and suppressing black votes.

We don't hate them. We have been dedicated to helpting them, since we were founded 170 years ago.

What part of that doesn't make sense to you?
Is that why you voted against the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill, is that why you are against the George Floyd Police Reform Bill? What have Republicans done in the advance of black folks since Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation?

One Republican President freed the slaves. The rest of the Republican Party has been claiming credit for helping black people for 170 years despite the fact that they've done nothing for blacks since they freed the slaves, and right now they're very busy re-establishing segregation, and suppressing black votes.

Errr, we've supported Civil Rights adn desegregation and voting since then. You are insane.

Forum List

Back