Kanye West Claims He Would Be Killed For Saying He Is A Trump Supporter

Don't we all gravitate toward those we agree with? Skin color has nothing to do with it.

They could describe the act of drinking water adn be drama queens about it, and spin it as though when we do it, it is somehow,

"bad".

He wouldn’t be the first person demafasict tried to kill for leaving the plantation

Because it's a shame when you see a black man licking the boots of white folks to be accepted by them.
He isn’t licking anyone‘s boots. Did you even watch his interview with Tucker? Of course not.

He called out Jared and Ivanka as phonies in it for the money.

He said the White Lives Matters shirt is just stating the obvious, “because they do”.

Hateful little shits like you may not value human life, but obviously Kanye does.

White Lives Matter pisses off the anti-white racists so much. It exposes all of you.

West proclaimed George W. Bush hate black people but he will vote for Trump, so ya know West is not all there in the damn head!
Bush hates Trump. Bush was an establishment stooge, just like Obama and Biden. The Industrial Military Complex says they want a war, they obey and give it to them. Not with President Trump.

[Quoye]He isn’t licking anyone‘s boots. Did you even watch his interview with Tucker? Of course not.
[/QUOTE]

I saw some of that bullshit.

He called out Jared and Ivanka as phonies in it for the money.
....but he kisses Ivanka's daddys ass.
e said the White Lives Matters shirt is just stating the obvious, “because they do”.
While at the same time saying black folks don't.
Hateful little shits like you may not value human life, but obviously Kanye does.
This coming from a little racist shit who makes his racist remarks hiding behind the internet.
White Lives Matter pisses off the anti-white racists so much. It exposes all of you.
Dumb ass fools like you don't have a clue, but you love to parade out boot licking fools like Koonye and Candace to attack black

When did he ever say that? Never.

In fact he talked about how more blacks die to abortion in NYC than are born. Are you upset about that? Nope, you aren’t. He is because he is pro-life and anti-abortion.

Voting for the same old failed Democrat policies is what is killing blacks. Their cities are crime ridden shit holes because of the Democrats they elect to run them.

So everyone knows that the “Black Lives Matter” movement is a hoax. None of the people screaming it or displaying BLM crap actually care about black lives. Those same people support freeing violent criminals, so they end up terrorizing and killing more blacks in black neighborhoods.

If I was a KKK type racist, I’d be a Democrat too, because they so successfully keep the blacks down and control their population with abortion clinics and high murder rates in black neighborhoods.

Instead, I’m MAGA and would much rather see blacks be successful and get jobs, and pay taxes and contribute to society instead of being unemployed, in jail, and committing crimes. I may make fun of the blacks that act like animals, and point out their abhorrent behavior, but that doesn’t make me a racist. If we don’t ridicule and sham bad behavior, it will continue to be rewarded. Blacks certainly aren’t shamming their own when they act stupid and violently, so we do.

LOL. How do you know he doesn't sincerely feel that way? Or are you just talking shit?
This speaks for itself.

1665235139395.png

The Koon Crew.

theonlyjasonlee's profile picture

theonlyjasonlee
Verified​

I love Ye as a person, and I support free speech. But this is gaslighting black people and empowering white supremacy. Not sure if he has any friends left to tell him but this is utterly disappointing.

I’m going to exercise free speech and say, nobody black has ever said that white lives don’t matter. But when black people do this it just screams the need for white validation.

Not to mention, adding Candace Owens to this photo is beyond reprehensible. I understand he believes in her right to free speech but her speech is typically embedded in self hate, a determination to promote white supremacy, and she lacks integrity.

This is sad.

This speaks for itself.

View attachment 707337

The Koon Crew.

theonlyjasonlee's profile picture's profile picture

theonlyjasonlee

Verified​

I love Ye as a person, and I support free speech. But this is gaslighting black people and empowering white supremacy. Not sure if he has any friends left to tell him but this is utterly disappointing.

I’m going to exercise free speech and say, nobody black has ever said that white lives don’t matter. But when black people do this it just screams the need for white validation.

Not to mention, adding Candace Owens to this photo is beyond reprehensible. I understand he believes in her right to free speech but her speech is typically embedded in self hate, a determination to promote white supremacy, and she lacks integrity.

This is sad.

I asked a question. How do you know he is not being sincere?

I saw some of that bullshit.

....but he kisses Ivanka's daddys ass.

This coming from a little racist shit who makes his racist remarks hiding behind the internet.

Dumb ass fools like you don't have a clue, but you love to parade out boot licking fools like Koonye and Candace to attack black
[/QUOTE]
it’s very telling that you think if you support a politician’s political positions or term you have to be kissing their ass…very telling

i suppose that’s what your plantation boss makes you do over in the demaklan…but free people don’t have to do that.

This speaks for itself.

View attachment 707337

The Koon Crew.

theonlyjasonlee's profile picture's profile picture

theonlyjasonlee

Verified​

This is sad.
“koon crew?” is that the demaklan boss telling you to call them? and you wonder why we call your cult racist?

Forum List

Back