“Stand Back and Let It Fall”: Jonathan Turley Says Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump Is “Collapsing” After Witness Testimony

No, they don't get more than the $3000 individual candidate donation limit from Soros.

Citizen United was more than simply a brain fart given to us by the Republican Justices....it's one of their worst decisions.... that fundamentally changed us forever, and for the worse!!!
The Federalist Society agenda. Republicans pack the courts with justices that will pack the legislatures with republicans.

You obviously, like the rest of the trumpers replying like you, did not read or did not understand what I wrote, nor responded to what I wrote.

That's y'alls mental issues, not mine!😇
Your deflection is noted.

This case is making the NY judicial system look like a joke.... No business man should feel safe doing business in NY.... come to Arizona...

My brother lives there. He's afraid it's going to get Cali fornicated from the mobs moving in from the west.

He literally commented on the facts as he watched them
And Turley was correct about the Defense and their cross examination of Pecker.... It appeared that the defense lawyers succeeded in sowing some doubt....

BUT AFTER CROSS EXAMINATION, with the Prosecutors getting their REDIRECT questioning of the witness, that brilliant job by the defense team, that Turley (and I) thought was brilliant, got chewed up and spit out by the prosecution as false and even deceitful!

And Turley was correct about the Defense and their cross examination of Pecker.... It appeared that the defense lawyers succeeded in sowing some doubt....

BUT AFTER CROSS EXAMINATION, with the Prosecutors getting their REDIRECT questioning of the witness, that brilliant job by the defense team, that Turley (and I) thought was brilliant, got chewed up and spit out by the prosecution as false and even deceitful!
How? Show us

The ability to see objective reality.

It's a skill most republicans lack.
Objective reality tells you that a professor of criminal procedure at a law school isn’t an expert in criminal law?

Well maybe dembot reality

Objective reality tells you that a professor of criminal procedure at a law school isn’t an expert in criminal law?

Well maybe dembot reality
Didn't say he wasn't. I said he sold his soul to faux niwz for a paycheck. He doesn't give legal opinions anymore, he spews propaganda for money.

The prosecution got their redirect chance, and absolutely blew up every one of the Defense team's perceived wins in their cross examination....

They got blown to smithereens!

And may have left the jury with not trusting what the Defense team presents in the future because of being deceived by them....which is not a good position to be in...
You're kidding right? Who is feeding you this nonsense?

He's a faux niwz shill. Nothing more.
really? Nothing more? Teaching at a top law school in the nation for 30 years? Arguing before the Supreme Court. Arguing Impeachments before the Senate. Testifying before Congress?

really? Nothing more? Teaching at a top law school in the nation for 30 years? Arguing before the Supreme Court. Arguing Impeachments before the Senate. Testifying before Congress?
An illustrious past no doubt, sad that he ended as a faux niwz shill, spewing justifications for the highest bidder.

Forum List

Back