Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, he was deemed “credible” by the judge.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I know it is always said "America believes in second chances." When I think of the people America gave second chances to, I instantly remember the ones who ended up not living up to their new selves. This does not mean I don't remember the ones who successfully changed for the better. I'm no Christian or believer of many Judeo-Christian things, but I will be watching to see how those that profess to be what I am not, treat Michael Cohen.

Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.

Cohen takes the stand against his former boss in Trump’s first criminal trial.

By Peter Jamison

Michael Cohen reformed I believe.png

When Michael Cohen takes the stand in the coming days as the star witness in his former boss’s criminal trial, it will mark the climax of his transformation from Donald Trump’s bullying defender to one of his loudest public enemies.

As Cohen tells and retells the story — in congressional testimony, television interviews, two books, a popular podcast and assertions to the judge in his own criminal case — he is a man on a quest for redemption. After years spent serving Trump, he says he’s ready to serve his country. A confessed liar, he says he’s now willing to risk everything for the truth.

“I am the canary in the coal mine for millions of Americans mesmerized by Trump,” Cohen said on the debut episode of his podcast, “Mea Culpa,” expressing his hope that speaking out would be a “way to right some of the many wrongs I committed at his behest.”

I know it is always said "America believes in second chances." When I think of the people America gave second chances to, I instantly remember the ones who ended up not living up to their new selves. This does not mean I don't remember the ones who successfully changed for the better. I'm no Christian or believer of many Judeo-Christian things, but I will be watching to see how those that profess to be what I am not, treat Michael Cohen.

Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.

By Peter Jamison

View attachment 937083

When Michael Cohen takes the stand in the coming days as the star witness in his former boss’s criminal trial, it will mark the climax of his transformation from Donald Trump’s bullying defender to one of his loudest public enemies.

As Cohen tells and retells the story — in congressional testimony, television interviews, two books, a popular podcast and assertions to the judge in his own criminal case — he is a man on a quest for redemption. After years spent serving Trump, he says he’s ready to serve his country. A confessed liar, he says he’s now willing to risk everything for the truth.

“I am the canary in the coal mine for millions of Americans mesmerized by Trump,” Cohen said on the debut episode of his podcast, “Mea Culpa,” expressing his hope that speaking out would be a “way to right some of the many wrongs I committed at his behest.”

~~~~~~
Can a leopard change it's spots? Cohen has lied all his life. That's why he became an attorney first. He's been exposed as a purjerer and that can't be erased.

~~~~~~
Can a leopard change it's spots? Cohen has lied all his life. That's why he became an attorney first. He's been exposed as a purjerer and that can't be erased.

Can a leopard change it's spots? Mr. Cohen is not a leopard, and we all know nobody lies like a Trump. Michael Cohen came clean. We know Mr. Trump never will. It's not in his dna.

Mr. Cohen was like others in Trump's employ -- a shitty, crooked individual. Heck, Trump's family biz CFO went to prison for perjury and was shown to have cooked the books and lied for the Trumps .. both father and son.

You don't believe in redemption. What about all the prisoners and criminals that Trump pardoned? "Hypocrite" is too good a label for the likes of you.

There's no question about it, Trump fkd Stormy!
Unfortunately that fact is going to play to the jury's sense of decency a lot more than that which is important to the law's considerations.
On the basis of that alone, I'm going to predict that Trump is going to be found guilty of associated crimes.

Where is Trump's support now, when it can still matter?

The same place they were when Biden was stealing the election?

Peaceful protests do make a difference but it can't be mere hundreds or even mere thousands.

By Peter Jamison

View attachment 937083

Michael Cohen is a liar, he cannot and can never be trusted. Once you've lied under oath, forget it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back