A police officer took a teen for a rape kit. Then he assaulted her, too.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I've been saying it for years: Cops are the criminals

Hundreds. HUNDREDS of cops.

Hundreds of law enforcement officers have been accused of sexually abusing children over the past two decades, a Post investigation found

The 14-year-old did not want to go to the emergency room. Her mother had begged her. Her therapist had gently prodded. And now there was a police officer in her living room.

ā€œYou really should think about it,ā€ he said.

He introduced himself as Officer Rodney Vicknair. His New Orleans Police Department cruiser was waiting outside, ready to take her to the hospital for a rape kit. Early that morning, the girl said, a 17-year-old friend had forced himself on her.

Under the police departmentā€™s rules, a case like this was supposed to be handled from the start by a detective trained in sex crimes or child abuse. But on this afternoon in May of 2020, it was Vicknair, a patrol officer with a troubled past, who knocked on the girlā€™s door.

He tried to coax her into changing her mind. ā€œIf Iā€™m a young man that has done something wrong to a young lady and she doesnā€™t follow up and press the issue,ā€ Vicknair said as his body camera recorded the conversation, ā€œthen Iā€™m gonna go out and do it to another young lady.ā€

ā€œAnd itā€™s gonna be worse, maybe, the next time,ā€ Vicknair said, ā€œbecause Iā€™m gonna think in my head, ā€˜Oh, I got the power. I can go further this time.ā€™ ā€

The girl didnā€™t want that. She just wanted this to be over.

She didnā€™t know it was only the beginning. Four months later, police would arrest a man for sexually assaulting the girl. But it wouldnā€™t be her teenage friend. It would be Officer Rodney Vicknair.

The day the 14-year-old met 53-year-old Vicknair was the day the officer began a months-long grooming process, prosecutors would allege. Within hours of meeting the girl, Vicknair wrapped his arm around her while they took a selfie. He let her play with his police baton. He joked with her about ā€œwhipping your behind.ā€ He showed her multiple photos of a young woman dressed only in lingerie.

THIS IS A GIFT ARTICLE FOR YOU ALL TO READ:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers have been accused of sexually abusing children over the past two decades, a Post investigation found

The 14-year-old did not want to go to the emergency room. Her mother had begged her. Her therapist had gently prodded. And now there was a police officer in her living room.

He introduced himself as Officer Rodney Vicknair. His New Orleans Police Department cruiser was waiting outside, ready to take her to the hospital for a rape kit. Early that morning, the girl said, a 17-year-old friend had forced himself on her.

Under the police departmentā€™s rules, a case like this was supposed to be handled from the start by a detective trained in sex crimes or child abuse. But on this afternoon in May of 2020, it was Vicknair, a patrol officer with a troubled past, who knocked on the girlā€™s door.

He tried to coax her into changing her mind. ā€œIf Iā€™m a young man that has done something wrong to a young lady and she doesnā€™t follow up and press the issue,ā€ Vicknair said as his body camera recorded the conversation, ā€œthen Iā€™m gonna go out and do it to another young lady.ā€

ā€œAnd itā€™s gonna be worse, maybe, the next time,ā€ Vicknair said, ā€œbecause Iā€™m gonna think in my head, ā€˜Oh, I got the power. I can go further this time.ā€™ ā€

She didnā€™t know it was only the beginning. Four months later, police would arrest a man for sexually assaulting the girl. But it wouldnā€™t be her teenage friend. It would be Officer Rodney Vicknair.

The day the 14-year-old met 53-year-old Vicknair was the day the officer began a months-long grooming process, prosecutors would allege. Within hours of meeting the girl, Vicknair wrapped his arm around her while they took a selfie. He let her play with his police baton. He joked with her about ā€œwhipping your behind.ā€ He showed her multiple photos of a young woman dressed only in lingerie.

Liberals STOP the COP Hate garbage! Most police officers are amazing! :)

Did he mistake her for a rape kit or did he take such a kit to her ?
When we try to read so many of these garbled thread titles it confirms we are attempting to debate idiots.

1710532438118.png

But...but... illegals...

So, a police officer rapes and girl which makes all police officers bad.

Damn.

Kids in Kindergarten have better logic skills than that.

So, a police officer rapes and girl which makes all police officers bad.

Damn.

Kids in Kindergarten have better logic skills than that.

According to OP, everything a police officer does makes all police officers bad.

Forum List

Back