‘I WILL SEND THEM TO DELAWARE!’ DeSantis Threatens to Relocate Illegals to Biden’s Home State

We aren't talking immigrants. here. You do understand the difference, right?

DeSantis is concerned with ILLEGAL immigrants, who cross the border and get all expenses paid trips to wherever they want to go in the US, to hide out the rest of their lives.
And I repeat;;;;;New York, Florida, Illinois and several more states along the Eastern seaboard also have a large population of undocumented people. In Florida they prefer we call them "undocumented" instead of offending them with illegal aliens. The Pew Research Center estimates Florida is home to 775,000 undocumented immigrants.

Trump likes mail order Brides from the Soviet Block
Melania is getting old
I wonder how much he paid for her??Melania Trump has two engagement rings from Donald Trump worth $9 million.....Melania Trump could receive as much as $68 million in a divorce settlement.....President Trump’s inaugural committee paid nearly $26 million to an event planning firm started by an adviser to the first lady, Melania Trump

I wonder how much he paid for her??Melania Trump has two engagement rings from Donald Trump worth $9 million.....Melania Trump could receive as much as $68 million in a divorce settlement.....President Trump’s inaugural committee paid nearly $26 million to an event planning firm started by an adviser to the first lady, Melania Trump
I believe her initial pre-nup was not that generous.

When Trump got elected, she held out at Trump Tower until a better deal was negotiated for herself and Barron.
She insisted that Barron get the same inheritance as the other Trump children

And I repeat;;;;;New York, Florida, Illinois and several more states along the Eastern seaboard also have a large population of undocumented people. In Florida they prefer we call them "undocumented" instead of offending them with illegal aliens. The Pew Research Center estimates Florida is home to 775,000 undocumented immigrants.
Please listen of possible penetration of that cement block you have where most people have a head, DeSantis is referring to recent illegals who crossed Biden's open boarder. He did NOTHING To prevent it, and actually encouraged it through his inaction and ignoring the law. Those illegals didn't just happen to end up in Florida. That sent them there.

Have to start somewhere...though I'm still not on board with my wife's plan.

ILLEGALS

I believe her initial pre-nup was not that generous.

When Trump got elected, she held out at Trump Tower until a better deal was negotiated for herself and Barron.
She insisted that Barron get the same inheritance as the other Trump children
I guess you're a good friend of the family. Otherwise, why would you know these things for a fact? Right

Oh, wait. Look who I'm talking to. Someone who is not even on speaking terms with FACTS. Someone to whom I gave many chances to really prove its ignorant statement that "conservative teachers teach their students to hate Mexicans, gays and liberals".

Really, I gave this poster a half dozen opportunities to confirm the veracity of its statement, and it failed.

It failed.

It's either a liar or..............................

Well, hell. Let's just say it's a liar.

Republican small businessmen depend on immigrant's low wages. Restaurants, construction, landscaping, trucking, etc.

Nobody is going to get deported.
If illegal aliens are so helpful to the economy, it would be selfish of Florida to keep them all. Sending them to Delaware might be just the economic boost that state needs.

If illegal aliens are so helpful to the economy, it would be selfish of Florida to keep them all. Sending them to Delaware might be just the economic boost that state ne

If illegal aliens are so helpful to the economy, it would be selfish of Florida to keep them all. Sending them to Delaware might be just the economic boost that state needs.
Florida need the immigrants and athe undocumented to fill jobs lazy Amerians will not do. Businesses have had to turn to the immigrant guest workers program and foreigns wokers will get us out of this depression that Trump put us in.
This year, businesses have been reporting difficulty filling open jobs, as workers quit at record highs. Businesses call it a "labor shortage", but it's a complicated mix of many different economic factors. Those include childcare, systemic racism, and multiple mismatches between workers and open jobs
Jan 2, 2022 — Help needed: Immigration crackdown worsens worker shortage for Florida businesses · Palm Beach County unemployment falls half a percent to 3.5%, ...lol

Forum List

Back