Ron DeSantis Vows More Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘Just the Beginning’

The community stepped up and gave each invader a zip loc baggie of Froot Loops. The invaders were not allowed anywhere near the housing of the actual residents. They were allowed to sleep in the parking lot. No clothing for the 44 hour stay. No medical care either. The national guard arrived to save the residents from the clear invasionary force of criminals. They were whisked away to a military base.
I'm guessing Tucker told you that shit.
1663804616755.png

Yet, more people have crossed our border in the past year than the population of 15 US States. The get aways total more than the entire population of Montana.

If you think that is a closed border, you don't understand the concept.

There's a solution. Remember, Trump employed thousands of illegals at his golf courses and resorts and residential apartments.

There's a solution. Remember, Trump employed thousands of illegals at his golf courses and resorts and residential apartments.
Nowhere did I mention Trump. Get some help.

We close the border in two simple steps.

No asylum claims at our border will be accepted. All asylum claims must come through a US Embassy.

Illegal immigrants, if caught, will be allowed to stay in the USA for 20 years care of our Federal Prison system.

I'm guessing Tucker told you that shit.
View attachment 699511

Doubling down on hypocrisy.

“Based upon the claims of migrants being transported from Bexar County under false pretenses, we are investigating this case as possible Unlawful Restraint,” said Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar.
In other words, no crime. Biden lied to them when he let them into the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back