‘I WILL SEND THEM TO DELAWARE!’ DeSantis Threatens to Relocate Illegals to Biden’s Home State

Looks like *biden's plan. :eusa_whistle:

Trump LOVES Mexicans

1636641932167.jpeg

Why? What better way to show how much Joke Brandon just luuuuuvs illegal immigrants than invite a few hundred thousand of them to Delaware?

Delaware will defend itself against Florida

Build a wall and send Florida the bill

The Biden Administration is dumping an untold number of illegal aliens in Florida without the permission of Gov. Ron DeSantis. The governor says he was not even notified and accused the administration of conducting a “clandestine” operation. But DeSantis says he’s cooking up a plan.

“You know, my view would be, why don’t we if they’re going to come here, you know, we’ll provide busses and provide them. I will send them to Delaware and do that,” he told reporters.

The Biden Administration is dumping an untold number of illegal aliens in Florida without the permission of Gov. Ron DeSantis. The governor says he was not even notified and accused the administration of conducting a “clandestine” operation. But DeSantis says he’s cooking up a plan.

“You know, my view would be, why don’t we if they’re going to come here, you know, we’ll provide busses and provide them. I will send them to Delaware and do that,” he told reporters.

Social media is blocking conservative content. Don’t be censored on social media! Sign up today for Todd’s FREE daily newsletter. Click here to subscribe.

LOL! @RonDeSantisFL says he will send illegal immigrants to Delaware — Joe Biden’s home state.

“If he’s not gonna support the border being secure, then he should be able to have everyone there.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣pic.twitter.com/MvlPi6k0bi — Abigail Marone 🇺🇸 (@abigailmarone) November 10, 2021

Meanwhile, other red state Republican governors are busy picking their asses.

Just out of curiosity, did you post this story on this particular board, or did it get moved here?

States are getting tired of Biden and leftist BS. About time we deal with it ourselves and tell the Feds to Fuck off.

Texas is now building it's OWN WALL. and own security. When the Feds fail to do the job the States will have to handle it for them.

I say drop them all off in Washington DC.

I say we turn the tables a bit. Find out the illegals who Hate leftist scum. Do a deal. And make sure they vote for us instead as we declare sanctuaries from leftist.

If the Mexicans stop voting for the left a Wall would be built on the border in 6 months lol

DeSantis is looking to challenge President Biden in 2024. Consider this rhetoric the opening volley…

Forum List

Back