Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

Awww.... look, everyone. The racist reject pointing fingers!!! Poor retard. Doesn't even know that it got beat bad. :itsok:
Aw look a defect cannot find one racist post but calls me a racist and has an overt antisemite post on this board. What a defect.

let’s go detect!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

He separated small children from their parents and lost them. They were NOT unaccompanied minors.
And they had proof they were parents/children? Nope. They were criminals and the kids weren’t theirs they were sex slaves and or drug mules. Don’t come here illegally. Problem solved.

And they had proof they were parents/children? Nope. They were criminals and the kids weren’t theirs they were sex slaves and or drug mules. Don’t come here illegally. Problem solved.
The 4 year olds and 7 year olds? You're as big a liar as Trump. How disgusting.

The 4 year olds and 7 year olds? You're as big a liar as Trump. How disgusting.
Yep and the three year olds. Two of my best friends are police officers in Texas. What happened to border patrol whipping illegals? Oh it was fake news and Biden said it was real. How disgusting. MSNBC is lying to you and you believe it. The drug smugglers are using kids for cover. They aren’t their kids.

The wall will never solve the problem.
It does in Israel. If built correctly it will. In Israel it keeps the dirty terrorists aka people like you out of peaceful and modern Israel. What would your solution be? Hmmmm? 33% approval rating. Sounds like Biden is horrible to me. Below 50% in every category.

Any Foreign National that surrenders to a State or is captured after illegal entry is a Ward of the State until released.
I never suggested I desire cruelty.

Wards of the State don't have to be prisoners because they haven't been convicted of a crime.
A criminal and convicted prisoner of one State can most certainly be housed in a prison of another State and it is a common practice.

I simply demonstrated that dropping off a Foreign National in our Nation's Capital City is nowhere near something you could consider cruel.

Is there anything else you would like to lie about to support your delusions ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

It’s obvious you haven’t looked at the pictures.
The “kids” aren’t kids, they’re gang members.
Have to consider the source. She sees nothing wrong with 18 000 Illegals flooding this Country every day with the drug trafficking and criminal backgrounds

Forum List

Back