DeSantis threatens to send Haitian boat goobers to Martha's Vineyard

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Wouldn't that be rich? :laughing0301:

I chose Trump over DeSantis but I must say, he has big brass balls.

"MARTHA'S VINEYARD - Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says he may send more migrants to Massachusetts. The Republican and former presidential candidate suggested in a recent interview that Haitian migrants arriving in his state could be headed to Martha's Vineyard.

"We do have our transport program," DeSantis said on the podcast "The Dana Show with Dana Loesch." "So if Haitians land in the Florida Keys, their next stop very well may be Martha's Vineyard."

DeSantis says he may send Haitian migrants landing in Florida to Massachusetts

1711115658414.jpeg

"MARTHA'S VINEYARD - Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says he may send more migrants to Massachusetts. The Republican and former presidential candidate suggested in a recent interview that Haitian migrants arriving in his state could be headed to Martha's Vineyard.

"We do have our transport program," DeSantis said on the podcast "The Dana Show with Dana Loesch." "So if Haitians land in the Florida Keys, their next stop very well may be Martha's Vineyard."

View attachment 920800
Oh! That would be a hoot! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 920800

View attachment 920800
The last thing we need in this country are more Haitians.

The damn Hispanic shitheads that Potatohead is letting to flood into the country are bad enough but the shithead Haitians are far worse.

My wife was a public school teacher back in the 1980s when a bunch of them came into the state. The little shitheads were put into the classrooms. If thy needed to go shit or piss they would get up from their desk and go to the back of the classroom and squat down to do it if the teacher wasn't fast enough to stop it.

They are scum.

By the way, a question for you Moon Bats. What ever happen to all the money that the US government gave to the Clinton Foundation to make things better in Haiti? Ole Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary didn't pocket most of that money did they? Say it ain't so!

1711117732813.png

The last thing we need in this country are more Haitians.

The damn Hispanic shitheads that Potatohead is letting to flood into the country are bad enough but the shithead Haitians are far worse.

My wife was a public school teacher back in the 1980s when a bunch of them came into the state. The little shitheads were put into the classrooms. If thy needed to go shit or piss they would get up from their desk and go to the back of the classroom and squat down to do it if the teacher wasn't fast enough to stop it.

They are scum.

By the way, a question for you Moon Bats. What ever happen to all the money that the US government gave to the Clinton Foundation to make things better in Haiti? Ole Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary didn't pocket most of that money did they? Say it ain't so!

View attachment 920814

Haitians are Caribbean Somalians.

View attachment 920800
Wealthy communities should accept those folks with open arms.

View attachment 920800
Last time he did that once their feet touched the ground at Martha's Vineyard, they were on a bus out of that place in less than half an hour I think.

Hilarious.

I say drop them all off at Biden's lush estate in Deleware.

Wouldn't it be super cool if DeSantis did that and the little shits stole Potatohead's Corvette and some of the classified documents he has lying around in his garage?
Biden would declare an insurrection and shoot them all like they did the woman at the Capital.

Forum List

Back